Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @JeromeM

Haha no Smiley Tongue
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @wpd1

Hopefully Samsung Canada will do something for us. Samsung in India will give things out for free. That's always how it's been. Let's wait and see.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Might be a bit different since for India it seems they hadn't even shipped Note 7's yet and now those that pre-ordered are getting a Gear VR. I don't know if they had previously been offered pre-order incentives and this is extra but if they didn't get the Watch/speaker I could see why they got the Gear VR now.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JeromeM

Yeah that's fine but the states are getting a $25 credit as well. So in reality we should be offered something similar as well.
I Plan to Stick Around

I personally don't care if there are anymore compensation . I am already thankful Samsung did the right thing and care for our safety. Look at the Iphone explosion incident, did they recall any phone? They decided to keep quite as possible.
If there are anything inside the box of our new device, I'll considered it a bonus Smiley Happy
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @germain18_2006

Apple doesn't like to recall their products neither does HTC. Samsung took a huge step and won back many by doing this. Losing money yet making it right for all of us!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys!

I just got this email from Samsung Canada

" On behalf of our entire Samsung Canada team, we'd like to thank you for participating in the Canadian Product Exchange for your Galaxy Note7. We are absolutely committed in ensuring the highest level of safety and satisfaction for our customers and we greatly apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We have received your registration through the Samsung Exchange Process and we anticipate that your device will begin to ship starting as early as Monday, September 12th.

As a valued customer, we appreciate your patience as we work to ensure that you receive your new device as quickly as possible. We remain dedicated to delivering the highest quality of service and it is important that your experience is a seamless as a valued customer. "
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Didn't get a call or anything but just received an emailn from Samsung Canada stating they received my registration etc and my device should be shipped as early as this Monday
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Your are too quick Meowmix lol