Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @IMHERETOSTAYQc

That is your choice but be prepared to spend more on the new iPhone 7 with less features. The lag is normal on most devices and even found on iPhones as well.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Kake777

They will.. That's why they are asking for the IMEI number as well. The IMEI number gives them all the information of the device including the color.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Lol yeah but never this bad when typing on an ios device. Had a 6s before and it's night and day. And the iphone is cheaper than the Note 7... Did a hard reset, will see if the lags comes back!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @IMHERETOSTAYQc

Again it all depends. On thr iPhone 6S Plus I had similar issues and so did some others too.

Actually you are incorrect about the pricing. The pricing of a iPhone 6S Plus 128GB model was 599 at launch vs the Note 7 at $549. Also the outright price of the iPhone 7 Plus ( 7 does not count as its not the same display) is more. Mobilesyrup posted the cost of $1,309 just for the iPhone 7 Plus 256GB.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Oh yeah I understand there was some problems with the Plus but I never mentioned the plus lol it sucks, it does not feel "right" in the hand so if I switch, it's for the 7, it's cheaper 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I would imagine for the iPhone 7 you wouldn't have pre-order promo's like a SD card (of course you wouldn't as it can't be used with iPhone) $200 trade in Credit  and option for a $250 watch/speaker right? Do they offer any promo's usually for pre-ordering iPhone's in the past?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

No they don't... But at least we get to keep what we got for the Note 7 lol
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@IMHERETOSTAYQc

Sounds like there's something wrong in your setup. There's no way the 6S would be night and day better that the Note 7. I have had all that Apple has to offer and from an unbiased point of view, the iPhone doesn't out perform the Note 7 ( feature for feature, it doesn't out perform the Note 5 ).

Apple is a solid build with mostly anitiquated hardware that's fueled by excellent software and a very tight eco-system, the latter of which is the reason many flock to Android.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I never talked about features lol just that I never experienced the lag I have on the Note 7 on my old iphone... Never had this problem with my Exynos S7 Edge...
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

On the topic of Rogers involvement and handling of the Note 7 Recall, I'm indifferent. Likely because I had no expectation of Rogers in the beginning. I know they are very quick to communicate from a Sales perspective ( e-mails, phone calls, text, etc... ). I don't view Rogers as interested in my well being unless they can make $ doing it. They really have never been, in my eyes and through my experience, concerned with what's best for me. So, in the end, Rogers was consistent in their handling of this situation.