Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello everyone, was hoping I could get some confirmation on information I got from the Rogers phone support. So I'm in the process of signing up for the Corporate plan, and prior to calling to set up my Corporate plan, I called Rogers support twice to confirm the price for the Note 7 and how to obtain it (was quoted $599 both times, and told I'd have to order over the phone). However, when I called to finally set up my plan and order the phone, initially I was told the device would cost $599 on the Corporate plan, then when the rep went to reserve the device, I was told "Sorry, corporate plan doesn't get a discount on the device anymore, you'll have to pay full price" - apparently the rules were just "recently" changed. Does anyone know if that is really the case? I feel like I'm being told that because of the high demand for the device, and them prioritizing the non corporate plan customers. Pls help! I really want the Note 7!!!! Smiley Sad

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @cheeky_cheeky

I haven't heard of this happening recently. I do know some corporate and business accounts have this so the devices are bought outright but most are on a plan. Have u called ur corporation that deals with the accounts and ask? Also have u spoken to a manager?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I just signed up for my corporate plan as a government employee 2 weeks ago. At that time my corporate plan account manager ordered my Note 7 at the $599 discounted price.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @imsmith

That is what i know as well from my buddies corporate plan.
I've Been Around

So I'm 20 on the list. Would anyone know how long I will receive the blue coral note 7?

Excited for the device!

I've Been Here Awhile

Hello,

My wife and I ordered and received 2 Note 7's. We both wanted to get the Gear fit2 watch. Myself in Large and the Small size for my wife.

I have been trying since August 19 to order the small size on the Samsung promos site, but it just keeps saying "Select Gift " in a pop up when I try to submit the form.

Finally to test, on the 21st, I tried to order her small with my info..but obviously same thing, then i chose the large and it worked instantly...i got the confirmation email a few days later.

Been trying almost 2 weeks now and it still give the same message.. .doesn't seem to want to let me order the small size for her.

Has anyone else had any issues with the small gift?

PLEASE HELP!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kisirye1

It all depends on how many devices Samsung sends out. It seems that Samsung has been delaying the devices due to making sure no issues. Mobilesyrup posted that.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ImInBC

Have you tried another browser? Have you cleared ur cache on ur web browser to see if that would help? Try those and see.

If that still doesn't work, contact Samsung Canada.
I Plan to Stick Around

Had anyone heard the news that Samsung is calling back all the Note 7 Internationally due to the battery issues or just a rumor?
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes - I'm sure you're referring to this article:   http://mobilesyrup.com/2016/08/31/samsung-delays-galaxy-note-7-shipments-so-it-can-do-further-produc...

Don't know what markets this will affect (from the article): "...refraining from elaborating to Reuters what exactly it is testing and to what markets shipments are being delayed..."

While I don't want a phone that will 'explode' I want my darned Note 7!!!! (in blue)