Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Black.
I didn't receive any tracking number. All I know is that it's shipped and should receive an email once it arrives it's destination.
I Plan to Stick Around

You can try going to UPS site and using the track by "reference number", enter the phone number of the device being shipped. It works for some but not all.
I Plan to Stick Around

I have an outstanding preorder.  If I purchase in store instead, I know from previous replies I can still get the Samsung bonus (gear fit2 or BT speaker).  Can I still get the $200 credit for a Galaxy S4?

Sorry if this particular question has been answered before!

I Plan to Stick Around

yes you can get the $200 credit it has nothing to do with the preorder
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @petemcdonnell

Yes you can still trade in ur device to save $200!. Go ahead to the store and do it! This promotion doesn't have to do with the reservation or pre orders!
I've Been Here Awhile

If I am a currently Rogers client.... I plan to buy a Note 7 soon. can I trade in an old device for this promotion?
I Plan to Stick Around

yes just go to rogers promotions and click on the full details link, it has a list of qualifying devices you can trade in to get the credit. As a client i think they just credit your bill though and don't give you the credit upfront.( I could be wrong though)
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Daggnar

Yes you can! If you go to Rogers.com/Promotions you will see the promotion about the trade in. Click on Full Details and it will give u a list on which devices u can trade in. Also please be advised that ur device much be in working condition without any damage.

The credit will take 1-3 bill cycles. So it can take up to 3 months to get the credit but u will see it.
I Plan to Stick Around

Just got the confirmation email with a UPS tracking number for my level box. I can without a doubt confirm that you will get your gift if you buy a walk in. As long as you have proof of your pre order.
I Plan to Stick Around

Did you get the same color as your pre order.