So I reserved my Note 7 2 weeks ago and I am number 81. How long will it likely take before delivery?
Got my email confirmation yesterday, recevied the phone via UPS (Ontario) today.
I should add that when I registered (on the business reservation site), I was #32 for the Silver (and right before they switched it to processing, I was #32 of 101)
Silver Note 7, Comes with
- SIM Card
- Phone P/N: SM-N930W8 (SMN930WS64)
- 64GB Samsung EVO MicroSD Card, with an exclusiv BlueJays Video
- Phone has a screen protector on it (Plastic Film), better quality that what usually comes as a screen protector film on the phones
- Fast Charger
- USB-C Cable
- 5 Stylus Nibs (3 White, 2 Grey), and tool.
- MicroUSB to USB-C Adapter
- USB to USB-C Adapter (Labelled as a USB Connector for a USB Flash Drive or Keyboard/Mouse)
- SIM Tray ejector Tool (in with the instructions)
- Account Maintenance Agreement
- Return Label
- Return Bag
- Rogers Receipt for Warranty purposes (This is what you need to send along with your reservation email for the free gift)
hope this helps to know what to expect.
So I am no. 39 for the coral blue, Do you guys think samsung may run out of the watches as it says "while supplies last". My first time pre-ordering and it really sucks. Other then the gifts what is the point of this circus.
Costco.ca is showing all three colours "in stock". Yesterday it had red text saying that the item was backordered and might arrive in more than 4 weeks, but this morning there is no red backorder text and it now says "The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 7 business days from the time of order.". ALso, in the RFD thread people mention that there is a bit of stock in the Samsung retail store.
I'm only mentioning this as there seems to be a bit of hope as some new stock seems to have hit the shores.
I'm still holding out for a blue unit, at #191 (seems like that # has gone up?) 😕
Keeping my fingers, toes and everything else crossed!