Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @audiotoronto

You are welcome 🙂
I've Been Around

So I reserved my Note 7 2 weeks ago and I am number 81. How long will it likely take before delivery?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @dominiks

It all depends on the stock Rogers gets. Unfortunately no one can give u the exact information but I would say a week or so.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Got my email confirmation yesterday, recevied the phone via UPS (Ontario) today.

I should add that when I registered (on the business reservation site), I was #32 for the Silver (and right before they switched it to processing, I was #32 of 101)

Silver Note 7, Comes with

- SIM Card

- Phone P/N: SM-N930W8 (SMN930WS64)

- 64GB Samsung EVO MicroSD Card, with an exclusiv BlueJays Video

- Phone has a screen protector on it (Plastic Film), better quality that what usually comes as a screen protector film on the phones

- Headphones

- Fast Charger

- USB-C Cable

- 5 Stylus Nibs (3 White, 2 Grey), and tool.

- MicroUSB to USB-C Adapter

- USB to USB-C Adapter (Labelled as a USB Connector for a USB Flash Drive or Keyboard/Mouse)

- SIM Tray ejector Tool (in with the instructions)

Paperwork

- Account Maintenance Agreement

- Return Label

- Return Bag

- Rogers Receipt for Warranty purposes (This is what you need to send along with your reservation email for the free gift)

hope this helps to know what to expect.

f

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello

That information is posted on the Samsung website, Rogers website and also in many tech blog sites but thank u!.

Glad u go the email 🙂 also wanted to make sure of one thing. If u are getting it as a business device then yes u can use that but as a regular customers u can use the receipt that the Rogers store gives u!
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi 

So I am no. 39 for the coral blue, Do you guys think samsung may run out of the watches as it says "while supplies last". My first time pre-ordering and it really sucks. Other then the gifts what is the point of this circus.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @dale2

I don't think so but it all depends. They know how many pre orders went through as carriers let them know the amount. Again they do state " While Supplies last" so it all depends. U won't find the answer to this Sadly.
I Plan to Stick Around

Costco.ca is showing all three colours "in stock".  Yesterday it had red text saying that the item was backordered and might arrive in more than 4 weeks, but this morning there is no red backorder text and it now says "The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 7 business days from the time of order.".  ALso, in the RFD thread people mention that there is a bit of stock in the Samsung retail store.

I'm only mentioning this as there seems to be a bit of hope as some new stock seems to have hit the shores.

I'm still holding out for a blue unit, at #191 (seems like that # has gone up?)  😕

Keeping my fingers, toes and everything else crossed!

I've Been Here Awhile

My order got to the "shipped" status since yesterday at 4 PM. Is there any way to estimate the time needed for it to get to my carrier local store? I am so eager to get my hands on it 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

what color did you order. and i think its mentioned somewhere that you can track the package through ups