Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @bradzal

That means something is going on with ur account thus why it's taking this long. Yes nd no. U could get the free band but u have to submit a online form via the link I posted above. Make sure it's the same color and model.
I Plan to Stick Around

I ended up picking up the phone monday night, its real nice and it came with the 64gig card despite me not "preordering".

And on that note, (did I just make a pun?) I still HAVEN'T received a call from my store about the preorder....and it shipped out on friday lol...worst experience with this reservation system.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @iyatos56

Maybe it's lost in transit or lost in the store thus why they haven't called u. Anyways glad u got one!
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I found a store that has a black one in stock, but the part number is: SM-930W8 and on the mobilepromos.ca site it says it must be: SM-930WZKAXAC

I'm assuming if I picked up the one in store I would not be able to redeem the watch. Is this correct?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @bradzal

Thats the model number we all have. The site just shows that but it works. Trust us. Been doing this for a long time lol.

Enter all ur information and await the email for the shipping which takes 4-6 weeks.
I'm Here A Lot

Okay, So if I went to pick it up at the store I will still be able to get the gear fit 2?

You are saying the pre-order you received didnt have the model number "SM-930WZKAXAC" anywhere on the phone?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @bradzal

Yes all North American models are SM-930W8. The site shows that as its a generic site. That's why. As i said, go ahead and do all the information. As long as u can show proof of purchase and proof of pre order ur all good.
I'm Here A Lot

Awesome! thanks so much for your help!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @bradzal

You are welcome!
I've Been Here Awhile

thanks a lot!  meowmix