Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Anybody got the link for the gift redemption? I tried the search but didn't come up.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey!

I'm still number 242 for blue. Does anyone have any idea when stock comes in, and how many are expected to come in per day or per week? Maybe based on how it went for the S7 or Note 5 launches? Anything would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

I've Been Here Awhile

hi all,

the store called me this morning, and i can pick it up on Friday finally, the question is  I am under business plan, I told the guy I may cash purchase the phone without changing the plan, it seems he has some issue,  I just comfused that can I purchase the phone still? Thanks

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JCT12121

Unfortunately no one here have any information on when the stock comes in. Not even the customer service representative does. The stock comes in when I comes. Based on the color and i have mentioned this plenty times on other pages, Samsung Canada made a statement that there will be delays and all carriers will work with Samsung to get stock. Sadly there is no way of knowing.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for the link meowmix. Appreciates.
I Plan to Stick Around

What did you guys put in for proof of reservation when ordering the free gift. I used a screen shot of my Rogers email. It did come with an attachment not sure if I should have used that instead.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Mrnovanova

Thats what most of us did as well. I just print screened the email and that's all
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @auditoronto

You should be able to purchase it outright as well.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Has anyone on a corporate account just picked up the phone in store instead? I have gotten like 8 updates just saying the phone is pending activation.

If I did pick up in store, would I still be able to get the gear fit 2 as well?