Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Just got mine today. Man...it's slippery. I need a case ASAP, or I am gonna drop it. LOL

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @GibMcFragger

Lol indeed it is! I got another Spigen case and gave my gf the Spigen clear neo case as she got the silver one lol
Highlighted

I have the Spigen Ultra Hybrid clear case coming. I hate cases, but I can tolerate a thin one. 🙂

Highlighted

On that note though (har har), I must bid you adieu.

I switched to Telus......

It's been fun! 🙂

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

@Meowmix Thanks! I totally missed that. I guess 'confirmation' and 'approval' are two separate things. I will post in here when I get approved. Hope others do the same. Would like my Fit 2 sooner than later. Using an old LG G Watch R in the meantime, which has surprisingly held up well and runs smoothly after years 🙂

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @GibMcFragger

Very nice! Well hope all goes well! 🙂
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @dpix

No worries! I have a Sony Smartwatch 3 sitting in my dresser and at the moment I am using the Samsung Gear S2.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Do you mean : Most stores aka 98% of the stores did NOT get blue units other then the demo units.

?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @petemcdonnell

Yea that is what i meant.. Unfortunately we can't blame Rogers. Samsung Canada made a comment on Mobilesyrup and to the public saying that there will be delays and they are working with carriers to bring as many units as they can. Samsung doesn't seem to have enough units at launches I noticed.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

@Meowmix S2 is a great watch. I wish I had it back right now. I sold my white S2 when I sold my Note 5. I moved to an iPhone 6S and Apple Watch for a bit. I have to admit to really liking the Apple Watch experience. I love the chime notifications on it. The best notifications of any watch I've tested so far. Maybe the Gear S3 will be better, launching August 31!