Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Hey, you'll get the gift regardless I think. Just pick it up and ask to confirm
I Plan to Stick Around

Had the same problem signing in. You have to use internet explorer, safari, or the samsung internet app to make it work. Doesnt work on certain browsers. My business phone still has not shipped. Was number 35 in line now showing number 0 of 3.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

*EDIT* Figured it out, I'm also in position #0 out of 3. Hopefully it ships soon.

Hmm, using the correct password and username just takes me to the "Login and meet all of your wireless needs" page that has the option of passcode or username and password login.

When I signed up, I was given a username and password, and when I input that password, it took me to a page to change my password. I changed it, and then the new password just takes me back to the login page. However, if I use the given password, it takes me back to the change password page.

Not sure what is going on with this website.

I Plan to Stick Around

Mine finally shipped to brampton called them and they saying they have not received it, told them i see the tracking info and its shipped to the store.  Then she finally agreed and said we have a shipment but havnt processed it yet.  They will call me when they process it, they so lazy store is empty jus give me my phone.

I Plan to Stick Around

Same thing happened to me with the password cycle until I got an email saying to use internet explorer or safari to sign in and create new password. Its your browser. If you have a samsung their internet app works as well. But certain ones will make you do the password loop.

Edit: my bad, didnt see the edit. Still no scans for me today yet. I had to update the plan on saturday and is still showing a notification that I need to update info.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Waytoostylus

No it does no. It features all the perks for the edge screen which were released on the S6 edge and S7 edge.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @bradzal

On post 1, Page one I have explained how the business corporate customers have to do their pre order. It may be that or a bit sooner
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @biks21

Doesnt work like that. You can't guarantee the user they will get it.. Only Samsung Canada can but they did state only up until September 2nd. The user needs to contact Samsung and ask them. Only best way to do it.
I Plan to Stick Around

I got the email from Samsung right away on Saturday that they were processing my redemption but that's it so far.
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone here know how to view the tracking when it gets shipped ot a store? i didn't get an email with the number and the billing people claim they cannot see it.