Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

How does the black look in person? It's a complete blackout, from what i've seen. No more silver bezels.

I Plan to Stick Around

@GibMcFragger

Looks real nice, all black yes even sides are black.

Awesome. I just got an offer on my S7 Edge, so I may take it and grab the Note. 🙂

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm hoping my black one will be delivered to my door monday. But I gotta say that blue has really grown on me. Kind of wish I got that one.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I wanted silver it looks awesome but thought it would be too much everyday...first time Samsung did a full blackout ...from pics it looks nice!...
Don't think mine coming till next week cuz I'm on business plan 😞 n I lost my G4 ...on my backup S4 that has Sim card issues need phone ASAP. Lol ..lost the excitement for the note by now when it comes it comes...leaving to BC Tuesday better come b4 then
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @GibMcFragger

It does look nice but looks smaller then the silver one for some odd reason. I was checking it out my self on my gfs silver Note 7
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Waytoostylus

Hopefully it will! Yeah it has on me too

Optical illusion, lol.
I Plan to Stick Around

In the USA, there's word that those who preordered on 2 August may not be eligible for the Samsung promotion including the gear fit 2 or speaker. Samsung states that the promotion actually started on 3 August. Samsung just recently stated that they will honour the pre promotion date preorders. Samsung Canada has not made any statement (yet) either way. Don't know if this will or will not be a Canadian issue.
I Plan to Stick Around

@wpd1

That has been fixed by Samsung US they are of course allowing people to make the claim and won't be a problem here.