Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Mine opens in 2 mins I'm going to call before I go in I'll update when I call

Edit: systems are up 🙂 woo woo!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Still hasn't shipped : ( <---- sad face.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

2 ppl in line ahead of me at Rogers, so close!!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Wow I was just able to check the ups tracking with my phone number (wasn't working yesterday) and it just shipped from China... Expected delivery tuesday by end of day 😞 I'm torn as my preorder from Bestbuy is there since yesterday but not sure I can give up on the Gear Fit 2... . Darn!!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

System wasn't doing the $200 credit for trade in, he is "documenting" it

**Edit**
I noticed his paperwork for the trade in showed the phone had a bad screen, I asked him if he thought that made a difference, he looked and said yes. I guess his system has 2 questions :

-does it power on? YES
-does it have a broken screen? YES

So he has to change it to No for the screen then it was fine and it came up with $220 actually so that's good, much better than dealing with customer service after the fact.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

For those of you who have traded in your phones for the 200 dollar credit, what accessories did you have to supply with the device? Anything required? Or does it just have to be a phone that turns on (and on the list obviously)

I have a Blackberry Z10 that works perfectly fine but I don't have the OEM charger, will this be an issue? Or do they simply want the device? I can prove it works and makes calls, but not sure if they will accept it without the charger.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@jkffghjfghjfgjh

I had everything but he said I could have just brought the Z10 without anything, he just checked if it powered on and that screen wasn't broken. Paid $50 from Kijiji yesterday and got $220 trade in today, woohoo!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

well that is exactly what I did. I got a cheap z10 off kijiji for 40 bucks and want to trade it in today for the billing credit (I am not a new activation)

I just wanted to make sure I didn't need the charger because well otherwise I have a blackberry that I will never use.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

If anyone got a Coral blue one on HUP and they would like to sell, I would be interested in buying it outright off you 🙂

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@jkffghjfghjfgjh

You will be fine I did the HUP as well just bring it in with juice left that's it.