Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @germain18_2006

Most stores need to get the Okay from the managers. So maybe the store u asked got the Okay already :).
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @germain18_2006

I am patient for it. Just want to know what's going on Lol. They could say that they don't have any thus why it still shows that. I wonder what's going on Lol.
I Plan to Stick Around

I went back before closing, and asked the guy to try to do my upgrade anyway and showed me the screen, showing that he can't fully access my account.
He also told me that head office told them that at 11pm eastern time, the systems will reset and so first thing in the morning we'll be good to go pickup our phones !!
Annoying having to wait but it's not like it's weeks away haha
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @enigma4321

Not bad!. Yeah i was told the same thing and was told that my service may be affected ( texting wise but only for a bit.) we shall see
I Plan to Stick Around

Hope not lol
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @enigma4321

Lol yeah that's true! I am sure it won't. Just a system restart for the upgrading terminals and system.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Im an IT manager I understand servers and sites going down... But Rogers as a company that has went through many launches their sytem by now should be prestine...how are servers still failing and sites not working for that long?  Every single launch has issues on issues at least from my experience, now devices are available but system cant process?? Then you get your phone and no out going calls?    Also buisness accounts always get shafted, why do we have to wait when we bring other employees to rogers...I ordered day of launch on buisness account and mine still not available + 4 of my employees.
Same when I orderd my LG G4 last year diff issues they gave away a charger battery and 64GB card, got none w my phone spent hours on hours on hours w rogers to finally get it.

It annoys me because their issues are so easy to fix, like start small...just include the UPS tracking link to the email you send so we are not blowing up your call center ...it takes one adjustment to your software that will last years...just dont get it.

#2 send a training PDF to ALL(everyone w a rogers email) employees before launch so everyone knows whats happening... 90% people I talked to didnt know note 7 was coming on friday

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @rtsascf

Agreed and honestly it appears to be happening all the time when the new phones are being launched. I know their systems are stable but they need to invest in more to fix those systems and get new ones instead of this happening all the time. Sadly i don't think it will happen.
I Plan to Stick Around

You would think Rogers being in the Data Center game for a LONG time now would know what they are doing but nope. It's hard to tell what happened since we don't know what the issues were but fix yo systems!

And while you are at it, pls bring out IP TV, been waiting forever, lol
I'm Here A Lot

Does anyone know if the systems are back? I have been trying to call Rogers stores but no answer. I live an hour from my closest Rogers so unfortunately I can't just pop in to see 😞