Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

@Meowmix there's certainly a disconnect through Rogers staff on the 128gb cards. The manager I chatted with had a communication in front of him that the referenced and it wad dated 18 Aug from Samsung. The black and over phones were opened by Rogers to insert the 64 GB cards. The blue phones were left closed as they received a separate packaged Samsung 128gb card. This is consistent with what's been reported by others on this forum and what I saw in store.
I Plan to Stick Around

Regardless of all the issues with cards, shipping, etc... for those still waiting for their phone, you will be very impressed once you get it. This is one seriously sick phone !
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for the reminder of the Best buy deals... That saves me a ton.  I really wanted the charging stand and it's good to get the Adaptive Fast charger to go with it at a discount as well becaust $50 for that is retarded...  That's a really great deal.

I Plan to Stick Around

Still staring at a "order in Progress (activation)" status. Hasnt changed since 10:30 am. Was number 35 for black onyx business account.

I believe it's supposed to be shipped to my address.
I'm Here A Lot

Just spent an hour at the King West location. Phone is there but they also said theres a outtage. Tried waiting it out but no dice. They're going to call me once I can come pick it up... So close...

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @JoshuaAustin

That is great to hear! I am heading to pick mine up and i also bought the Wireless stand charger from Samsung for $49.99 from Best Buy! ( paid $6.51 as i had $50 gift card lol)

No need to thank me! I always am here to help no matter what and always do the threads for you guys. You guys need the help and answers so i am here to do as much as i can! 🙂

I just did my price beat with BB and saved me $80(Included Fast Visa $20 Discount). 

Just finished transferring all apps and stuffs and set up.  😜

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys

So the systems are doing for doing upgrades nation wide. I am Stuck waiting for mine.
I Plan to Stick Around

Darn it... Spoke too soon, I knew things were going to smoothly...

While I was getting things setup, I tested the phone...  Well as it turns out, I can only receive calls.  Any outbound calls to anything other than *611 give an automated message saying that my call cannot be completed as dialed...  Receiving calls works fine, same with texts, mobile data.  

I swapped the SIM back into my NOTE 5 and got the exact same result, so something got messed up on the account/system I guess.  Guess I'll call support and log the issue.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JoshuaAustin

It seems to be happening to many. The systems seem to be going up and down
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm so frustrated. System is down here too. They called me at around noon saying it was in and when I got there in the early evening, they told me their system was down. I don't want to wait till tomorrow!