Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Just wanted to share this with anyone living in Quebec. Videotron currently offering the Note 7 for 279.99$ on 2 year term. So I called in and they priced matched! Went fro 560$ to 280$ for an upgrade which is a significant jump!

I Plan to Stick Around

mine went to shipped status late last night(Black Onyx), I went to the Brampton rogers store they received 30 phones but none of them were mine :(..manager said unlikley i will receive today maybe saturday but most likely monday...sux... i will call around 5-6pm just in case.

I Plan to Stick Around

My device shipped last night #7 silver. They still didn't have it so i bought one outright. A Samsung rep was there and she confirmed that I'll still get my free gift since I have a proof of reservation an a proof of purchase. The only downside is that instead of a free 128gb ad card I got a 64gb ad card. I'm cool with that.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Also guys this will help a lot...UPS site is showing shipping info if you input your phone number in the shipping by refrence number.  I just tried, I got email that mine shipped late last nite ...but on UPS site shows "order processed ready for UPS", so it hasnt even been picked up it which sux ... well at least I can monitor from UPS site.

Lets see what others find on UPS.

I Plan to Stick Around

Price match means you pay 279 up front but still pay the remaining balance of the 1050$ over 24 months. Great dealing you're staying for 24 months.
I Plan to Stick Around

I know how price matching works, but I would rather pay less up front, keep the same plan I have and I know I'll have a higher device balance for my contract but that still goes down every month so it's still a win for me.

I Plan to Stick Around

Actually, I'm wrong, they actually gave me a 290$ credit on my account so the device balance would be the same if I were to buy it at 560...

I've Been Around

Haha! Just use the method u provided to track my note7, and it's (on vehicle for delivery today)

I Plan to Stick Around

Not sure what I need to input on the ups website. Doesn't work with just my phone number...
I Plan to Stick Around

Good stuff lucky you!

IMHERETOSTAYQc click on tracking at the top of the UPS site then click track by reference on the left side then enter your phone number in the shipping reference box.
This never worked for me on other phones, first time it did, so its hit n miss might not work for everyone