Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Brampton, On resolution drive
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I walked into a store downtown toronto just now and got it as a walk in..

i think they had 1 for walk in ; >
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

anyone interested the Brookfield Place Rogers by union station downtown toronto has one for a walk in as of 9:30am

only for personal account
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @poetic1743

Itsnot Rogers fault. It's in the hands of UPS. UPS has until 6pm to deliver.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Moece

You are on a business plan. Urs will ship a bit longer. Please read page 1, post 1.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you!

Oh great. It will take forever for me to get this phone

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I really wish it was consistent with the trade in, I have a mint older BlackBerry Bold I would trade but it's not on the "List". IF the store looks I'm pooched if they don't I'm good, $200 gamble is not fun.

I Plan to Stick Around

@JeromeM wrote:

I really wish it was consistent with the trade in, I have a mint older BlackBerry Bold I would trade but it's not on the "List". IF the store looks I'm pooched if they don't I'm good, $200 gamble is not fun.

I tried the store I'm picking my Note up from and was told "any device should work" ... I'm holding her to that! lol When you go in, let them know a friend got the promo trade up/in on an older model.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Got mine this morning. Walk ins get the micro SD card all phones shipped with them inside box from Rogers warehouse no packaging just a little thank you envelope from Rogers with card inside.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@jay00funk wrote:

@JeromeM wrote:

I tried the store I'm picking my Note up from and was told "any device should work" ... I'm holding her to that! lol When you go in, let them know a friend got the promo trade up/in on an older model.

Alright, when they call me to tell me the phone arrived I'll ask them. Unfortunately if I can't get that trade in promo I'm gonna go for a S7E, which is a great phone but really I want the Note 7.