Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Well I caved. I have a black one on hold. I'm picking it up Monday, lol.
That's the good news. The bad news is that I'm leaving Rogers for the other guys. One of the guys at my work used to work at a Telus dealer, so he's hooking me up.

The credits alone made it worth the switch (the Note 7 is costing me nothing).

I'll miss our chats, meowmix!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Disregard that list. You can trade in any smartphone you like, trust me I know!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@biks21 wrote:
Disregard that list. You can trade in any smartphone you like, trust me I know!

I just called, they said it has to be on the list that was just posted.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

For the S7, they used the exact same promotion. My sister traded in her old blackberry pearl and got the credits. Trust me, take it in and see the results. Reps don't know everything tbh
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

anyone know where they have screen protectors in store already for the note 7?

Downtown Toronto??

I Plan to Stick Around

@biks21 wrote:
For the S7, they used the exact same promotion. My sister traded in her old blackberry pearl and got the credits. Trust me, take it in and see the results. Reps don't know everything tbh

I called a few stores to check my old note, and they both read me off the list. $25 lol I let them know a few 'friends' got credits for older models and they said it won't apply. I'll try to swing the promo, we'll see.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Mine went to ship status on wednesday evening and my store still has not gotten it yet. I am really beginning to lose hope i will get it today as well... 😞

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@DragonsBeard wrote:

Mine went to ship status on wednesday evening and my store still has not gotten it yet. I am really beginning to lose hope i will get it today as well... 😞

Oh wow. Where are you located?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Anyone know how this reservations system works? My order is still in progress(pre fulfillment) spot #39 of 78.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

In an Article just posted on Android Authority, Corning responds to the GG5 scratching video that was posted here previously on the Note 7. Their explanation of the test conducted is that what occured is transference and not scratches. The GG5 is rated the same as any glass at 5 to 6 hardness. Using a softer metal pick ( I believe it showed scratching at 3 ) would cause the softer metal to transfer to the harder glass. Either way, removing the transfered softer metal is just as easy as removing a scratch. ????

The article does not provide any logic and seems to try to saturate their response with science, which still doesn't make you feel any better than we did before Corning responded.

I really don't want to use a screen protector, especially with a device using a pen.