Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

@biks21 wrote:
I'm trading in an s3 which is worth $0 but 175 with note 7 promo. You'll get a decent value for the s5

$175 for the s3, I have an s3 just laying aroung I wonder if I could trade that it and still get the promo items??

I Plan to Stick Around

@poetic1743 wrote:

@germain18_2006 wrote:

@jay00funk wrote:

I think I just broke my mouse button from hitting refrsh so much lol I'm still "In Progress". The thing I think making people fustrated is the progress status means they have the phone, it's begun the shipping proccess... Yet isn't shipped yet. That makes no sense. I picture a bunch of elves hording the phones while evily laughing as they build forts with them or something.

Anyone who gets theirs tomorrow... You suc*k in the I'm envious kinda way. lol High fives, though.

Those who did get the 'call', where are you from?

Toronto,Ontario

I was #1 for the black onyx and mine still says 'In Progress' Man Frustrated

You in Toronto?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@germain18_2006 wrote:

@poetic1743 wrote:

@germain18_2006 wrote:

@jay00funk wrote:

I think I just broke my mouse button from hitting refrsh so much lol I'm still "In Progress". The thing I think making people fustrated is the progress status means they have the phone, it's begun the shipping proccess... Yet isn't shipped yet. That makes no sense. I picture a bunch of elves hording the phones while evily laughing as they build forts with them or something.

Anyone who gets theirs tomorrow... You suc*k in the I'm envious kinda way. lol High fives, though.

Toronto,Ontario

You in Toronto?

Ottawa

I Plan to Stick Around

@poetic1743 wrote:

@biks21 wrote:
I'm trading in an s3 which is worth $0 but 175 with note 7 promo. You'll get a decent value for the s5

$175 for the s3, I have an s3 just laying aroung I wonder if I could trade that it and still get the promo items??

My mistake, mine is actually and s3 mini...and I looked at the trade in value on the Rogers site and it said they would give me $5 lol

I Plan to Stick Around

@poetic1743 wrote:

@germain18_2006 wrote:

@poetic1743 wrote:

@germain18_2006 wrote:

@jay00funk wrote:

Toronto,Ontario

You in Toronto?

Ottawa

May be that's why. Different locations...:P

I Plan to Stick Around

Mine just changed to shipped Smiley Very Happy

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @poetic1743

No sadly ur device is not on the list for the trade in.

lol its not worth much. Might as well keep it.

That is good! I think the system is really slow and will take an hour or more to finish them off!

I Plan to Stick Around

Got some drunk warehouse employees at Rogers? How does 7 & 14 silver ship before 2?

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm In Brampton... I should have went with a Toronto Location. *facepalm*
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @wpd1

Once ur status changes to IN PROGRESS, the number means nothing.  Its been explained before as well. The number is only given to u once u do the reservation and in OPEN status. Once the status changes to IN PROGRESS then they start  getting them ready to ship and which ever ones that UPS takes, they take.