Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

I watched a scratch test video and apparently it's scratch resistance is 1 level about plastic which is pretty bad I got a screen protector but they are horrible with 90% off cases apparently. So I am a little concerned
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

This is definitely my very last time pre-ordering with Rogers. This is the 3rd time they have failed me. IPhone 4, Note 4, now Note 7. Total disappointment.
I Plan to Stick Around

@cubordinate wrote:
I'm sure there would be more than a few people who would forgo a Fit 2 and 64GB SD in order to have it on Friday.

That being said I believe most people will get it mid-day Friday.

If people are willing to forgo a ~$250 item (or say $200 after you sell it on Kijiji) and a SD card (not as important) just to get the phone on a Friday vs a day or two later, those people aren't looking at the big picture.

I mean, it's not like you're going to be the first one with the phone anyways, and come Monday you'll be like, hmmmm, I guess I could have waited, what's the difference.

But maybe that's just me lol

I Plan to Stick Around

I have yet had a pretty order with Roger's go smooth. I was top 10 twice on iPhone's and the store didn't get on launch day despite being marked shipped. Same for note 5. But I walked in a bought with no issues in fact at 3pm on note 5 launch I was first one to buy that day. I have zero confidence that I will get my pre-order order tomorrow. I'm sure I will be able to walk in a get it. I find it frustrating that rogers continues to treat the people that are most excited and loyal with pure disregard. That being said maybe they will surprise me tomorrow.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys

Let's stay calm. We will get the device no matter what and if u guys want it tomorrow and the device from ur reservation hasn't shipped, just head over to a store and get one.

Do remember that Rogers is doing their best to put aside most of the devices they get towards the reservation but the stores and call center get some too. Seeing as we are all IN PROGRESS status, it should ship out tonight and if not tomorrow for Saturday delivery. Again it's only a device. 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

guess im definetly just walking in tomorrrow and buying it

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Japetto

With the S7 edge, Rogers shipped my phone out on Friday night for Saturday delivery. Same with the iPhone 6 Plus. They get some shipments in during Friday and usually it seems UPS picks them all up either thrusday night or Friday. Again for each it's different.

Everyone is complaining, what should I be doing? I can't even access the reservation system at all. So i cant even seethe status or anything lol.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Jayv1971

You can try and see if a store has one if ur has not been shipped but most stores may not have stock or even have limited which is maybe 1-2 devices.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @cubordinate

Not really and those people will hit their head when the device they could have waited for would beat the store on Saturday or even Monday. It's only a device and many forget about that. If those people have all the money to buy those accesories instead of waiting so be it.
I Plan to Stick Around

The point is about not being able to wait a few extra days or forgoing the freebies because money doesn't matter. Its about the service level and making sure you core customers are happy. Everyone in here is obviously very passionate about their device. If you took the time to pre order then you should get it on launch day. Someone else should not be able to bypass you by walking in rogers has had these phones for several days and they should all be in stores for open of business Friday anything other than that is poor business. Why can't you pre order and just have them courier to your house.