Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

looks like there will be a shortage of everything note 7 related... so buy gear vr and backpack asap

still no update on backpack shipping status feom crackbery
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kavkaz

Yeah i spoke to Samsung Canada this morning and their head manager for the store in Sheway said that the accessories have been pre order to each store and only a few will come to each store. Also seems like Samsung Canada has been giving limited of stock of everything to each reseller and carriers. I wonder, did they think this was not going to be such a seller and did not make enough?

Thankfully i ordered the backpack case a couple of days ago as you did from crackberry and await for the notification of shipping. I would not be surprised if we get it start of next week.
I Plan to Stick Around

I see that the Rogers Promotions website has dropped the reference to a 64GB SD Card being included with the phone - do you guys think we're still getting that if we already pre-ordered?

It just mentions the Samsung promotion and the $250 credit on trade-ins now.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @G_Money

They dropped it due to the amount they had.They will be giving them out with all reservations that have been made. Just removed it due to not having anymore. Spoke to them about it.
Fine print still shows it

" Offer available for a limited time starting August 3, 2016, while quantities last, and is subject to change without notice. Available with purchase of Samsung Note7 smartphone online or in Rogers corporate store locations. If customer returns the smartphone within 15 days of receiving the device, customer must also return the Samsung 64 GB Micro SD memory card in its original condition. Gifts not exchangeable or redeemable for cash."

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey @Meowmix, in regards to where to place my preorder, would it still be best to place it at Rogers Plus store still? Or has that all changed?
Your average Android Junkie
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @MrFugazii

It would be best to have it reserved to a Rogers Plus store. Some Authorized stores have their own private warehouses. So lets say u picked a Rogers authorized store, When rogers ships out ur device, it will not go to the store first. It will go to their own warehouse and then take a couple of days to get to the store. Some Rogers wireless authorized stores are like this.
I Plan to Stick Around

Duly noted. Thanks!
Your average Android Junkie
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @MrFugazii

You are welcome!
I Plan to Stick Around

Looks like Best Buy is having a Friends and Family promo this weekend and there's deals on Samsung Accessories.

I might decide not to get the Note 7 and get the S7 Edge especially at that price, WOW!

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/category/friends-and-family/bbym-sale.aspx?icmp=footer_f1_bbym_ffsale

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JeromeM

Yup that is the one i was talking about. I will wait until then to get the Wireless stand up charger for the Note 7. No point of pay full price!

BTW just wanted to give a bit more insight on that. Best Buy usaully does this with Samsung when they release their new phones and same with Apple. ( worked for them thats why lol)