Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @poetic1743

It all depends on you. If you have that much money to spend and don't want a contract, then do it. It's better as then u can leave at anytime and u also own the device.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @robx7fcna

Not bad! That's the older one I believe but still good deal!. I know Best Buy sometimes has a Samsung event for their mobile section which all cases, chargers and such are about 20-30%off. It happened 2.5 months ago. Don't know when the next one will be. The wireless stand up charging pad was $54.99 from $89.99
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Bestbuy has added a few batteries for Note 7 but not yet in stock included our beloved backpack:D
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@poetic1743 wrote:

Does anyone know if it is better to get the phone on a 2 year plan and pay less or just buy the phone outright and go month to month?

It all depends, for me my work pays for my cell phone plan as long as it's below $150 a month however they do not pay for my device so even if I had to go to a higher $$ plan to get the phone cheaper on contract I would do that.

However, if you want to do an upgrade and need to spend an extra $20 a month for a different contract that's $480 over 2 years + you are locked in and have the device balance to pay off if you want to leave so in that case I would buy outright.

You will have to do the math.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I still have $100 device balance......goes to $0 on Dec 20th anyone have any ideas on how to get this down to $0 by chance? I was going to call and talk to retentions and tell them that I want to stick with Rogers but since I have to pay it either way I'm looking at going to Bell because of better coverage (which they do have in my area). Not sure if anyone has had success for something like this?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Call them and cry. There's your $100 taken care of 👏
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @germain18_2006

Yeah i seen that! Lol
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JeromeM

Depends on what the price of the phone was that u got before. It should say it on My Rogers - Products And Services - Upgrade Fee
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'd called them even only a few weeks before my contract due and I'd tried my best like a lawyer talking still can only get $10discount per month. It's only a dream they'll get rid if your remaining balance.
If you call so much early b4 your contract, they will just say sorry your contact is not due yet nothing we can offer you at this point. Been there done that.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone know where we could buy the new Gear VR (VR2)? Can't seem to find anyone selling it 😕