cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor

Hey everyone!!

Once again its the time of the year that Samsung announces their new Note line up. I am happy to announce that Samsung this afternoon announced the Samsung Galaxy Note 7!. The device seem to have amazing specs! Including memory SD card slot, water resistant and most of all, curved screens on both side for the Note Series and Iris scanner!

1). Once Rogers has announce when they will add the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to the reservation list & the day comes, sign into your My Rogers account - Product & Services – Wireless & you will see a Red wording saying “Device Reservation" on the main page. Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want; Samsung Note 7 Black and what other colors they may release it on. You also need to pick the store you want it to go too. Just to make it clear, reservations are for current Rogers wireless customers which have contracts with them. Rogers will put up the Pre order list for people that want to pre order the phone which have no wireless accounts with Rogers. Also just too add below is the meaning of the statues .

- If your status is "OPEN", your reservation has been made and we are awaiting product from our supplier. At this time you can change your pick-up location, contact email address or cancel your reservation.
- If your status is "CANCELLED", your reservation has been cancelled and your reservation fee will be credited back to your account.
- If your status is "IN PROGRESS", we have begun the shipment process and you will not be able to edit or cancel your reservation any longer. The next email you will get will be the one that confirms shipment to the store you chose.
- If your status is "SHIPPED", your device has left our warehouse and is on its way to the store you chose. Keep in mind that you can NOT reserve a device via calling them. It can ONLY happen if the reservation system is down but they will to reserve it via online. Plus if you reserve it via phone, you will NOT see your status or know what number you are VS reserving it online.

2). Please keep in mind that if you pick a Rogers Authorized dealership, you may not be able to get the device soon after it ships. This has been the main issue with all the iPhone reservations & most of the other devices which have been on the reservation system. I would suggest you pick a Local Rogers store (Corporate Rogers store or Rogers Plus) to go to get it. When the Rogers warehouse sends it out, the Rogers stores will get them first. Some of the Rogers Authorized dealers have their own warehouse in which the devices will go to. After that there is no tracking until the device ships from that warehouse & goes to the store & they call you. You can also look for your FlexTab aka upgrade fee online via My Rogers or contact Rogers & they will let you know.

3). Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee to reserve the device. Once it ships out, the $40 fee will be reversed back into your account. IF you want to cancel your reservation, that $40 will also be credit back to you. So either way you will get that $40 back. Also remember you may NOT be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The Reservation system is made to have a device reserved for you as the stores will be sold out. If your reservation status still says “ OPEN” after launch & a store has a device in stock, you can still go in the store & get it. Then come back home & cancel the reservation online. If the status is “ IN PROGRESS” & you get a device via a store that have one for u, you have to wait until it ships out & then tell the store that u picked u do not want it. Do reemember the reservation number is CANADA - WIDE. This means if lets say you are #45 in line for the black one, you are #45 for that GB , color & model Canada wide. Also keep in mine you have to be the account holder in order to pick up the device at the store. No one else can. You can try adding a family member as Level on the account but some stores will decline it.

For frequently asked questions about the Rogers Reservation System, please click here Rogers Reservation FAQ

4) .For Corporate / Business customers. You guys will have a different line then regular customers do. This means you guys have a few different statutes then regular customers do. Also keep in mind for the past few years there has been issues / confusen about business customers getting the phones via the reservation. You guys will be getting them the day of launch or after depending on your status & what goes on.

Let's make this thread the only thread for the devices please and if you guys have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me and I'll gladly be able to help:)

3,031 REPLIES 3,031

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor

Hello @mrfbaggins

" The Note 7 became available to preorder beginning August 3rd in Blue Coral, Silver Titanium and Black Onyx at $559.00 on a two-year contract, and $1050 without a term. Customers who preorder can choose between a free gift of a Gear Fit 2 fitness tracker or Samsung Level Box Pro wireless speaker, both normally valued at $249.99. Rogers customers will also receive a 64GB MicroSD card while supplies last, and for a limited-time, customers can trade in an old phone to receive up to $200 off the device.

The phone is available to reserve here."

that is from the link you posted above from MS. Its still the same thing that Rogers has. Rogers never removed the promotion. Rogers promotion is u get the 64GB memory card, you either pick the Samsung gear fit 2 or the Level speaker PLUS you get the trade in value of $200 once u trade in a device.

This is from the Rogers site 

"For: New and existing customers

Reserve and purchase a Samsung Galaxy Note7 on select Share EverythingTM plans and get a FREE 64GB Samsung MicroSD card.1

Plus, get a FREE Samsung Level Box Pro or Gear Fit21 and a $200 bonus credit when you trade in select devices.2"

They never changed anything.. They only added the $200 trade in promo about an hour or so after. That promotion is from Samsung and not from Rogers. So all the promotions is the way it was from when they announced it. 🙂 I am getting it as well.

mrfbaggins
I plan to stick around
Thanks Meomix,

It's the wording that got me.

By saying "Plus, get a FREE Samsung Level Box Pro or Gear Fit21 and a $200 bonus credit when you trade in select devices", I took it that you needed to trade in a device to get both the bonus Credit (of course) and the extra freebie.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor

Hello @mrfbaggins

I might be the way you are reading it which may be wrong. They are saying that u get the level box or the GF2 and u also get a bill credit of $200 if u trade in a selected device. You get everything no matter what 🙂 ( Unless u do not trade in a device, u will not get the $200 bill credit. )

Either way you will get it all :). AS for the Gear Fit 2 or the speaker, Samsung Promotion site will open up on Friday and u will be able to add all ur info including the device picture or picture of the receipt and the IMEI number. Pick which one u want and Samsung Canada will ship it to u. The 64GB memory card comes with the device i believe.

mrfbaggins
I plan to stick around
Thanks,

That's good news 🙂

Now need to decide if I should trade in the Edge 7; sell it, or keep it.

Ease vs hassle factor vs loosing a gadget.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @mrfbaggins

I am selling my S7 edge for $700 today. Just waiting for the person to show up!

mrfbaggins
I plan to stick around
Thanks Meomix,

I'll give them a try directly

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @mrfbaggins

Np! That is good. I did it this way as i can see the device is worth more if u sell it and u make extra cash as well.

Most of it will go towards the upgrade to the Note 7 anyways lol

mrfbaggins
I plan to stick around
That's a great price. Hmmmmm selling may be worth it after all 🙂

Good luck

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @mrfbaggins

Thanks! Now i want to see who sells the Note 7 Backpack battery case for less then $100 lol.

germain18_2006
I plan to stick around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @mrfbaggins

Thanks! Now i want to see who sells the Note 7 Backpack battery case for less then $100 lol.

Please post it here when you know who are selling it.  

JeromeM
I plan to stick around
@mrfbaggins I will give you $300 for S7E 🙂

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @germain18_2006

Just sold it to someone for $680 ( some small scratches on the screen made the price go down a bit but i dont mind.)

kavkaz
I plan to stick around
just iordered new gear vr

backpack is 108$ at android central

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @kavkaz

Yeah i seen it on most sites for $108 + taxes and shipping. Ill see if Best Buy will get it.

germain18_2006
I plan to stick around
You have the link? Android Central

kavkaz
I plan to stick around
they willfor sure after a mmont. i rrememberhhow hard it was to get cases ffor s7. on tthe launch day all they had was outabox ugly thing.

germain18_2006
I plan to stick around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @kavkaz

Yeah i seen it on most sites for $108 + taxes and shipping. Ill see if Best Buy will get it.

Can you list the link for most sites you referring to so we can order 😄

germain18_2006
I plan to stick around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @germain18_2006

Just sold it to someone for $680 ( some small scratches on the screen made the price go down a bit but i dont mind.)

Good still. From Kijiji? 

Actually what I meant to tell me is when you know where can I buy the OEM Battery Back Pack 😛

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor

Hello @germain18_2006

http://ca.crackberry.com/samsung-wireless-charging-backpack/4A201A24419.htm

Here you go :). Yeah all went good and now using my Blackberry Passport for the time being.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @kavkaz

I agree but i think they will make more cases for the Note 7 then they did for the S7 edge. Thankfully i got the Spigen Hybrid case when it was 50% off but i rather get the Battery Backpack. Just so expensive for one lol