Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Thanks a bunch!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @benn1

You are welcome! 🙂
I'm Here A Lot

Sorry to pester again, but I could not find the link to the bonus for Rogers pre-orders. I found the fine print for the bonus on the Samsung site though.

"Certain conditions apply. Bonus Samsung Level Box Pro or Gear Fit2 available on a pre-order of Samsung Galaxy Note7 SM-N930WZKAXAC, SM-N930WZBAXAC, SM-N930WZSAXAC device from August 2 – August 18, 2016. Both the reservation and the purchase of your Galaxy Note 7 have to be with Samsung to be eligible for the bonus. While supplies last. No rainchecks. Samsung reserves the right to cancel or amend the offer at any time without notice."

Do you happen to have the link for the page you were referring too?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @benn1

Its posted on the Bell's website when you view the Note 7 from them. Sadly i can not post their link as this is a Rogers website.
I Plan to Stick Around

https://www.rogers.com/consumer/wireless/promotions

For: New and existing customers

Reserve and purchase a Samsung Galaxy Note7 on select Share EverythingTM plans and get a FREE 64GB Samsung MicroSD card.1

Plus, get a FREE Samsung Level Box Pro or Gear Fit21 and a $200 bonus credit when you trade in select devices.2

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JeromeM

Sadly the link you posted shows the promotion which u get when reserving the Note 7  but the user is asking HOW can you get the band or speaker, thus why i posted the above. The link you posted only shows that you get a free gift, but no details in how you can get it in details.. Bell and Telus posted it. Rogers did not sadly.

EDIT ( posting it again as many may not check the last page)

" " To redeem your gift, please visit Samsung Canada  from August 19 to September 2 and follow the instructions provided on the site. You will need to show proof of purchase and provide additional details. Once you have submitted your redemption, please allow 7 to 14 days for delivery. For any inquiries related to the gift with purchase, please contact 1-800-SAMSUNG.  "

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:

Hello @JeromeM

Sadly the link you posted shows the promotion which u get when reserving the Note 7  but the user is asking HOW can you get the band or speaker, thus why i posted the above. The link you posted only shows that you get a free gift, but no details in how you can get it in details.. Bell and Telus posted it. Rogers did not sadly.

EDIT ( posting it again as many may not check the last page)

" " To redeem your gift, please visit Samsung Canada  from August 19 to September 2 and follow the instructions provided on the site. You will need to show proof of purchase and provide additional details. Once you have submitted your redemption, please allow 7 to 14 days for delivery. For any inquiries related to the gift with purchase, please contact 1-800-SAMSUNG.  "

Ah, gotcha, sorry. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JeromeM

Do not be Sorry 🙂
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

So here is the live chat I just had with the Samsung Canada employee. Looks like the Samsung employees don't know about the provider deals.

Thank you for choosing Samsung. A representative will be with you shortly.

You are now chatting with 'Sarah'. There will be a brief survey at the end of our chat to share feedback on my performance today.

Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK11173054114X

Sarah: Hi, thank you for contacting Samsung Canada support. How may I assist you today?

Ben: Hello there.

Ben: This is a question about the pre-order bonus for the Galaxy Note 7.

Sarah: Hello Ben!

Ben: Rogers Canada said that the bonus of the GearFit2 or speakers would be done through Samsung Canada, but I can not find the websit for it.

Ben: All I could find was the fine print of "Certain conditions apply. Bonus Samsung Level Box Pro or Gear Fit2 available on a pre-order of Samsung Galaxy Note7 SM-N930WZKAXAC, SM-N930WZBAXAC, SM-N930WZSAXAC device from August 2 – August 18, 2016. Both the reservation and the purchase of your Galaxy Note 7 have to be with Samsung to be eligible for the bonus. While supplies last. No rainchecks. Samsung reserves the right to cancel or amend the offer at any time without notice. "

Sarah: I understand that you are trying to redeem for the free bonus gift. Am I correct?

Ben: Yes, my pre-order was done through Rogers Canada

Sarah: I am afraid, the bonus gifts are available only with the purchases through Samsung.

Ben: Here is the fine print from the Rogers website.

Ben: " " To redeem your gift, please visit Samsung Canada from August 19 to September 2 and follow the instructions provided on the site. You will need to show proof of purchase and provide additional details. Once you have submitted your redemption, please allow 7 to 14 days for delivery. For any inquiries related to the gift with purchase, please contact 1-800-SAMSUNG. "

Sarah: Could you please give me few minutes to double check the information for you?

Ben: Of course!

Sarah: Thank you!

Sarah: Thank you for waiting.

Sarah: I have double checked the information for you and I see that the promotion is available only through Samsung pre-order.

Ben: Here is the link from Bell.ca. The deal is the same for Rogers so I would assume it is the same process.

Ben: (Insert non Rogers link here Smiley Happy)

Ben: In the box that says "Gift with purchase" you can click on the link "Offer details" and it will show the expanded details I had mentioned above.

Sarah: I am sorry, we do not have access to third party links and websites.

Sarah: We do not have any information posted on the stores websites and we highly recommend you check with your carrier in this regard.

Ben: Okay. I think there may be some form of cross communication error that may solve itself on August 19, 2016.

Ben: Thank you for your time.

Sorry for the blob of text. I hope someone from Rogers will be able to clarify how this pre-order bonus will work.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @benn1

The Promotion is with all carriers that will have the Note 7 on pre order.. MobileSyrup said this, Samsungs own announcement said this and even Bell shows this. So do not listen to the rep from Samsung that has no clue what they are talking about.

Here is a message from a Rogers rep on Facebook which i got the info from if u do not believe what Bell or i am saying.

" Username"

Sending a private message about my question on ur wall.
Rogers
8/5, 2:19pm
Rogers

Thank you.

You have to visit the Samsung promotions site between August 19th and September 2nd 2016. You will then need to find the Note 7 gift purchase offer. Finally, you will have to fill out and submit the online form and upload a copy of your proof of purchase. This will be in the confirmation email sent after the transaction is processed. -Shatara
( Username
8/5, 2:21pm
( Username)

Thank you!"

MobileSyrup = http://mobilesyrup.com/2016/08/03/here-are-the-deals-canadian-carriers-are-offering-for-galaxy-note-...

" Most carriers are featuring the choice of a free gift: a Gear Fit 2 fitness tracker or Samsung Level Box Pro wireless speaker — both valued at $249.99. Fine print on Bell’s website indicates that this is a Samsung Canada promotion, referring customers to redeem their gifts via Samsung’s website between August 19th and September 2nd."