Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @poetic1743

Then u are fine. That's just a statement they make for ones that are below the better plans and the everything shared plans
I Plan to Stick Around

@JeromeM wrote:

@germain18_2006 wrote:

@Japetto wrote:
Nice. It was a little different earlier. Now they need to update their price from $359

The hack Rogers is charging $10 more on the phone than Bell.  Not a big deal but still....

They probably do that because Rogers includes a SIM and Bell charges $10 for their SIM?

I hope so. 

And just to let everyone know, the Samsung Store in Mississauga won't have the OEM accessories until at least the 19th as they told me.  And no pre-orders.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jeneric28

Price matching isn't available anymore. Rogers took it off last year.
I Plan to Stick Around

@germain18_2006 wrote:

@JeromeM wrote:

@germain18_2006 wrote:

@Japetto wrote:
Nice. It was a little different earlier. Now they need to update their price from $359

The hack Rogers is charging $10 more on the phone than Bell.  Not a big deal but still....

They probably do that because Rogers includes a SIM and Bell charges $10 for their SIM?

I hope so. 

And just to let everyone know, the Samsung Store in Mississauga won't have the OEM accessories until at least the 19th as they told me.  And no pre-orders.

I'm going with the Rogers "branded" Note 7 so that I can get the Wifi calling eventually as I think if you have an unlocked device it's not as easy or not possible even to get that functionality when it comes.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @germain18_2006

That is correct. Samsung will release its OEM accessories on the day of the device release.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JeromeM

Only Rogers branded devices especially will get the WiFi Calling first until later on but again will take weeks or months for to happen.
I Plan to Stick Around

What if you already have a share everything plan?

I Plan to Stick Around

@germain18_2006 wrote:

@JeromeM wrote:

@germain18_2006 wrote:

@Japetto wrote:

I hope so. 

As in no pre-orders on the accessories or the actual unlocked phone?

Btw, what are some nice OEM accessories for the Note 7?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Accessories can be viewed here: http://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/galaxy-note7/accessories/

I don't have a Samsung store downtown Toronto. Rather not travel all the way to Mississauga for a case. I assume the Rogers store will carry some of these. Probably Best Buy too. 

I Plan to Stick Around

@nickf wrote:

@germain18_2006 wrote:

@JeromeM wrote:

@germain18_2006 wrote:

@Japetto wrote:

I hope so. 

As in no pre-orders on the accessories or the actual unlocked phone?

Btw, what are some nice OEM accessories for the Note 7?

Since the Note7 don't have removeable battery anymore, I paticular like the Back Pack since it's wireless charging on the move. Let me know if you see it anywhere soon...I don't want to go to Mississauga as well 😄