Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Awesome, let me know what they say, thanks 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

I went to samsung site and it says that bell customers have to wait till after the 19th then show proof of purchase, then they mail it. I think its the same for rogers. At least I HOPE it is.
I Plan to Stick Around

@italianfitguy wrote:
I went to samsung site and it says that bell customers have to wait till after the 19th then show proof of purchase, then they mail it. I think its the same for rogers. At least I HOPE it is.

I hope so too.  Rogers Live Chat is very un-knowledgeable IMOSmiley Sad

I Plan to Stick Around

As I said earlier, Bell is new and improved and Rogers is old and lousy.  Rogers could barely get the reservation up and running, let alone offer any information on the device. Give it a day or two for the executives to get offthe golf course and inform their people. 

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm sure Rogers will have freebies most likely similar to Bell its just Rogers is always behind, we'll probably find out next week or when they actually promote the note 7 on their site

I Plan to Stick Around

It would be disappointing for a Rogers not to have those same or equally as good offerings compared to Bell. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @wpd1

I am sure you have seen this with other reservations. Rogers doesn't release information on the device or price until a couple days or day before launch. That's what they usually do. It's been like that since 2012 when they started this.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JeromeM

Rogers might offer something but has to secure it from Samsung first. Guys remember this is a freebie done by Samsung, they can choose which carrier gives freebies and which ones won't. It all comes down to prior orders, reservations and deals. Maybe Bell got a better deal and that's that? We won't know until they announce something.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @germain18_2006

The online reps and over the phone reps don't know much unless they are told about it. So since they have no clue about those deals, they haven't been told anything as of yet.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I reserved mine just now in silver. Says I'm 12th....

Now I can't be the 12th person to reserve it. Am I the 12th person at this particular store? Or how does this work?

***EDIT***

Oh wow. So I read over the original post. I'm number 12 in Canada! Guess no one likes Silver.... I'm sick of black phones (Note 1 - 4) our current Note 5's have a blue back but it's pretty dark so it looks black hence the silver choice this time around. The coral blue is a bit much for me.

Can't wait!!!! My 6th Note!!! (technically 7th cause I went through two Note 2's due to breaking one) hope it's not as disappointing as the Note 5 was!