Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

@italianfitguy wrote:
BELL is offering a free galaxy gear fit 2 with pre order of note 7. Will rogers match that offer?

If you look at the fine print, it seems this is a Samsung led offering not a Bell Specific one so we should be good:

"To redeem your gift, please visit Samsung's website from August 19 to September 2 and follow the instructions provided on the site. You will need to show proof of purchase and provide additional details. Once you have submitted your redemption, please allow 7 to 14 days for delivery"

I Plan to Stick Around

Hopefully pre-orders go up in the next day or so. But personally, would rather see something other than the Gear 2 Fit band or speaker options being offered. Even Gear VR would be more appealing to me.

I Plan to Stick Around

@lundon44 wrote:

Hopefully pre-orders go up in the next day or so. But personally, would rather see something other than the Gear 2 Fit band or speaker options being offered. Even Gear VR would be more appealing to me.

Same here, I have a Garmin VivoActive Watch which has more features (for me), I guess worst case I could get the Gear Fit 2 and sell it but that's a pain.

At Bell the VR is being offered at $49.99 when buying the Note 7 I wonder if that's worth it or if it will be something I spend $50 on and used that first day and will collect dust.

I also have the ZTE Axon 7 on Pre-Order which is $529 CDN Unlocked where the Note 7 will be $549 on contract (I still have a $100 hardware balance so really Note 7 would be $649, yikes) have to figure out if it's worth it.

I'm kicking myself for not getting the S7 Edge when Best Buy had it for $50 last month, what an idiot I am.

I Plan to Stick Around

Bell offered $49.99 for the VR

I Plan to Stick Around

I know, we should switch to BELL.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @lundon44

They will put them up but most likely tomorrow or Friday morning as they usually do.
I Plan to Stick Around

Just take a look at your competitor Rogers will you...they are up right after the release...

I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers is always the last 

I Plan to Stick Around

They are what I used to think of Bell 10 years ago...... Old and slow.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @germain18_2006

Give them time.. They might have a agreement with Samsung that Bell launches first... It's happened before.