Samsung Galaxy Note 5 / S6 edge + Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 / S6 edge + Reservation numbers / Questions

Touchwiz is one of the reasons I buy Samsung products and I have minimal issues with what they add to the android experience.

Could I please get a moderator to advise me that the only way to remove unnecessary, unwanted forced Rogers bloatware is to root the phone? Either that or provide a different reasonable way to have it permanently removed?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Taps

A mod will tell you the same ans if you Google it, u will get the same answer i am giving u. I worked for Sony and also a bit at Rogers thus I am giving you the correct information but if u want, u can PM a mod your self... They will tell you the only way to remove Rogers bloatware is by doing a root in your device. A company rep won't give u another answer as there isn't any other answer other then that one...
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi!

It’s done!

I switched

from   Rogers    with my old Galaxy Note 4 White

to        Bell          with a new Galaxy Note 5 Silver Titanium.

A very very beautiful and very very powerful phone.

I love it!

Now, I’m ready to switch to Rogers if Rogers offers the Galaxy Note 6 Gold in 2016.

Have a nice day!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Roglebo

Sucks to see u go but Congrats in switching... I don't see the point of u switching carriers back and forth for a device but that's your choice.

As long as u like the device, that's all that matter!
I've Been Around

I just saw a memo in a Rogers store saying they are getting the Note 5 and Edge+ in 64gb in black. ACTUAL instore memo. Waiting to see if its true, am getting a call when they come in.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @littleman

Well Black is overwhelmed and honestly over rated. People want colors, not black or white lol. Hopefully it's true what your saying as my buddy at the Rogers store go too, never got a memo like that.
I Plan to Stick Around

I have the S6 edge +, the back is made of glass. I would not have the phone without a cover on it. You drop it the wrong way and you shatter the back of the phone. So colors to me dont realy matter. You pay a lots for those phone, protect it with a case!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Patthe

Exactly!. Put a case on it to protect your device!
I Plan to Stick Around

I just ordered the Note 5 64gb in white from the Rogers website, i'my so glad I decided to wait.
I Plan to Stick Around

That's not white, thats Titanium Silver