Samsung Galaxy Note 5 / S6 edge + Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 / S6 edge + Reservation numbers / Questions

i heard on sammobile that samsung galaxy s6 edge is getting the features from samsung galaxy s6 edge+  

here is the link

http://www.sammobile.com/2015/08/20/galaxy-s6-and-s6-edge-start-receiving-s6-edge-features-with-new-...

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kh29

Yes I read that the first time u posted it :). That's good then.

I Plan to Stick Around

having a blanket disclaimer saying you might not getting launch day and then never following up again is probably the weakest form of coverage I can think of.

I am not asking for a hand delivered, hand written apology letter from Rogers, but a quick email explaining their side of the story saying there have been delays does amazing things for customer peace of mind and happiness.

I Plan to Stick Around

you guys should get note 5 at best buy becuase they have them in stock depending on the loacation

I Plan to Stick Around

I went online at BestBuy to reserve a Note 5 about 30 minutes ago. Just received confirmation that it's waiting for me to pick it up.

Something smells rotten with the BIG GUYS ( Bell & Rogers ). They are likely keeping all stock for new activations. Perhaps that why they offer the wireless charging pad for reservations. To compensate for the wait.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jkffghjfghjfgjh

I agree with you on that. Something saying listen this and then is going on would be good.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @wpd

They always have offered stuff like this even if u didn't have to wait... the S6 and S6 edge got the same thing at launch and no one waited. The iPhone 6 got a free bluetooth speaker. It has nothing to do with the waiting

I Plan to Stick Around

So I just called the Rogers store where I am supposed to pick my phone up.

They got three in stock ready to go right now, but my PRE-ORDERED RESERVATION IS NOT THERE.

So yeah, Rogers is really out to stick it to us here.

They are letting regular customers walk in off the street and buy them before the clients who actually went to the trouble of reserving them first. What an angle eh? 

The sales guy did mention walk ins will not be recieving the wireless charger however. That was only for online reservations only.

Good job Rogers. You guys really know how to build brand loyalty.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix, as I said, " Perhaps" so if not, then ok. We still have an issue with BestBuy's readily having the phone available and Rogers " apparently " not having a single unit.

Anyone walked into a Rogers store to see if a new activation would produce a unit ?

I Plan to Stick Around

yep. my local store had 3 in stock as of this morning. no pre orders have arrived however. Just new activation units.

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats