Samsung Galaxy Note 5 / S6 edge + Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 / S6 edge + Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @ShakTiburon

Yes I explained that to the user as well. The email will only come out if the reservation has been shipped. Since it has not even changed statuses to IN PROGRESS its possible it might not even be shipped tonight but it has happened before that it has. We shall see

ShakTiburon
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

@Meowmix
*route

I might go Windows, I wanted Siri or Cortana, since Windows 10 upgrade is going to be done by my soon, I might as well have Cortana on phone as well.

And @Patthe - you get the email once it ships, if it hasn't shipped, you aren't going to get that email.
Once it is shipped it waits and expects delivery (1 day to the store) that you can now pick it up.
Just wait. You are fine 🙂

Patthe
I Plan to Stick Around

Just never paid for anything yet that what im worry about they will put the 500 ish on my account?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ShakTiburon

Well Honestly Windows phones are nice & all but having Windows 10 on my laptop causing issues & lag & seeing customers at my work returning back their laptops due to this Windows 10 lag & issues are making me back off from the phones lol

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Patthe

Once the upgrade has been done at the store, the final price ( the 2yr pricing plus taxes) will be added to your next invoice which u need to pay.

Until the upgrade has been fully done & u have the device in ur hands, no charge will happen.

Patthe
I Plan to Stick Around

Ya I never bin too the store I trandfer from a corporate account to a normal account and did the update at same time. But good to know whay wondering about that. Thanks

Patrick52
I Plan to Stick Around

When do you think they will be releasing the 64gb variant?

Patrick52
I Plan to Stick Around

Sorry of the note5...

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Patrick52

Honestly there is no time frame that will be accurate but from what I have seen with colors on devices, they release them months after but I have never seen Samsung release the same model but with bigger GB after the actual release of the device.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Patthe

You are welcome! Always here to help out!