Samsung Galaxy Note 5 / S6 edge + Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 / S6 edge + Reservation numbers / Questions

I've dropped again, now I am 43. 

Still "Open" however.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jkffghjfghjfgjh

I do wonder if they will ship them out quickly tonight or maybe there will be another issue just like with the Note 4 last year where it was shipped out a couple days later.

I Plan to Stick Around

Another possibility is system update issues which Rogers has had plenty of in the past. Phones could already be at or on there way to stores and the system just hasn't uploaded the changes.

I Plan to Stick Around

i heard on sammobile that samsung galaxy s6 edge is getting the features from samsung galaxy s6 edge+  

here is the link

http://www.sammobile.com/2015/08/20/galaxy-s6-and-s6-edge-start-receiving-s6-edge-features-with-new-...

I'm Here A Lot

I already have a share everything plan, does that mean I won't get the free charger when I go get the phone?

I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone have theire status changed to "in progress"?

I Plan to Stick Around

Im number 34 and it still says "open" starting to belive i wont get it tomorrow!!!

I Plan to Stick Around

When i got the s6 edge i was already on a share and i did get the wireless the chance are yes you will

I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone know why they haven't shipped out devices yet? I might just call a bunch of different Rogers stores to see if they have it in stock, since I'm still #2 on the reservation list..

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Reservation numbers / Questions

This is what i just saw on rogers site "Reserve online

Reserve and purchase your Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ or Samsung Galaxy Note 5 online (while supplies last) to qualify. This promotion is not redeemable in-store.

The Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ and Samsung Galaxy Note 5 will be available for purchase starting August 21. Reservations will be shipped soon afterwards.

SEE FULL DETAILS" i think the ones that are reserved will be shipped after tomorrow and will not be available on launch day! I will try going to the rogers store to see if they are getting any tomorrow.