Samsung Galaxy Note 5 / S6 edge + Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 / S6 edge + Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @amynlakhani

i mentioned this a couple of times but sadly no. Samsung will not be bringing the 64GB Note 5 to Canada.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

When will the rogers Samsung galaxy note 5 have the option to choose the pearl white color. I am waiting for more color options before switching to this phone...

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @lumia_user

Unfortunately at this moment there is no way of knowing if or when Rogers or any carrier will get it. Check online from time to time & see!
I Plan to Stick Around

I Plan to Stick Around

Are your sources credible? Rogers hinted via twitter that their stock would be updating soon...

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @constable145

My sources are within Rogers and Samsung. If they do update them their stock, it might mean a new color but that's about it. Samsung controls the models and they haven't brought a 64GB model to Canada within any carrier.
Rogers Employee ShakTiburon
Rogers Employee

*waits patiently for official news*
I Plan to Stick Around

Samsung Canada says that they're not bringing the Note 5 64gb to Canada because the cell providers don't want them, and the cell providers say Samsung Canada is not bringing it to Canada, it's kinda hard to figure out who to believe; meanwhile I just noticed that Rogers is taking reservations on the crappy new iPhones in all colours and all gb size available, very disappointing I must say. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kerri_christian

They are because Apple has released those colors and GB models and they have agreements in place with carriers to release all colors Nd GB. Samsung doesn't so it that way and they tell us we won't get it.
I Plan to Stick Around

That's odd because according to the Samsung Canada rep I talk to who was visiting the SAmsung Experience Store, it's the carriers that choose what they want to release and when.

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @kerri_christian

They are because Apple has released those colors and GB models and they have agreements in place with carriers to release all colors Nd GB. Samsung doesn't so it that way and they tell us we won't get it.