Samsung Galaxy Note 5 / S6 edge + Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rogers Employee ShakTiburon
Rogers Employee

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 / S6 edge + Reservation numbers / Questions

@Andre_Avigdor
Same.

o__o"
I Plan to Stick Around

Same here. I was in position 16 and I can't wait to get this phone!! I'm sure it's worth the wait though.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @MANDROID

The wait is good enough but if u want the device now, its better to go to the store if they have one in stock
Rogers Employee

@Meowmix Unless @MANDROID wants the wireless charger. o__o

Edit: *For Free.

I Plan to Stick Around

@ShakTiburon @Meowmix I definitely do want that free wireless charger! One of the reasons I'm upgrading from the S5. The S5 is great, nothing wrong with it at all....but I want the new perks and larger screen!
I Plan to Stick Around

So rogers told me my wireless charger should come by mail later on. Is that how they do it? Send the phone then the charger later?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Patthe

Sometimes it does happen that way. I have seen cases like that
Rogers Employee

@Patthe I mentioned that earlier.
If it is being delivered to you directly, The two products can come separately. It is not unusual at all.

and @MANDROID sounds like a great plan! I usually keep my old phone as back up for a few months before I get rid of it. (except for my note series which I kept all of em for some lame hoarding reasons).
Wireless Charger is a great thing and the perks are worth for the android! 😧
I'm torn between Note 5 and waiting for new Windows Phone... Time will tell time will tell. (Probably will get both)
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

This is what I get when I try to check my reservation status lol
orry, but we cannot process your request at this time. It could be due to one of the following reasons:

• You are not eligible to use the reservation system; you must have an existing wireless device and receive a monthly bill from Rogers.

• You are eligible, but we are experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later.

Thank you.

Désolés, nous ne pouvons pas traiter votre demande pour le moment. Voici les deux raisons possibles:

• Vous n’êtes pas autorisé à utiliser le système de réservation. Vous devez déjà avoir un appareil sans fil et recevoir une facture mensuelle de Rogers pour l’utiliser.

• Vous êtes admissible au système de réservation, mais nous éprouvons actuellement des problèmes techniques. Veuillez réessayer plus tard.

Merci.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Andre_Avigdor

I got that a couple of times last year when I did my reservation. It's just a system glitch that's all