Samsung Galaxy Note 5 / S6 edge + Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 / S6 edge + Reservation numbers / Questions

I am still stuck with Status:      IN PROGRESS...  it makes no sense as I reserved it 13 days ago... 6 days ago they started showing up in stores... a week after that and I still don't have an actual ETA... very annoying!!!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I know the feeling.....i hope they convert mine to shipped today so that I can get it tomorrow. I don't want to have to wait until next week!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

to get the wireless charger, you had to fulfil a few things first.

1. you had to be on or move to a share anything plan

2. reserved it online.

This happened to me last year when I got my note 4 and didn't get the bluetooth speaker because I bought the phone outright from Rogers and didn't agree to downgrade my legacy 6 gig iphone plan to their crappier, more expensive share anything plans.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jkffghjfghjfgjh

That's how it works now it seems. Bell is doing the same. This seems to me a new trend to get a free product
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @MANDROID

Even if it ships out tomorrow, u will get it Saturday as Rogers has a special agreement with UPS for that
I'm Here A Lot

Yeah I didn't want to upgrade to the same plan but pay 20 dollars more just to save 200 dollars and get a free charger.

Oh, Meow mix. I know it's not under warranty. But honestly it's no biggie for me. I can just use the pen regularly. This phone is absolutely gorgeous though.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Fabledsky

Exactly. As long as it does not bother you, then you are good! Yeah i am kinda liking it !
Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

o__________o"
I want wireless charger... (Even though I have no actual need for it, I have USB Hubs set around my house for any charging needs.)

Now when Wireless Chargers become the norm for EVERYTHING, that.. would be super awesome... 🙂

I believe the Delay can be caused by Wireless Charger stock too no? as they both come together when reserved.
If the phone is in stock and wireless charger isn't wouldn't that cause a delay as well? (just a thought - I know nothing of stock... @Meowmix is better at knowing stuff from retail end)
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Almost a week since launch and still sitting in progress. That $28 wireless pad is looking less and less attractive by the day.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @wpd

Honestly is the wireless charger even worth it anymore? You can always by it later on if u want unless u really want to wait