Samsung Galaxy Note 5 / S6 edge + Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 / S6 edge + Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @Fabledsky

Yup that's great!!!! 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

it's funny that pre orders are arriving now or tomorrow a week after launch... and yet i wasn't even sure i wanted this device till a day ago and i got it that day... i remember the days when pre orders arrived in store or at the doorstep on launch day...
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

well I was number 34 and mine is still showing in progress.

Do any of you who have recieved / had theirs move to "shipped" status recall what your numbers were in the queue?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jeneric28

Yeah those were the days but it does happen with most devices. It seems like the Note line is having this issue
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jkffghjfghjfgjh

Sometimes it's due to having a large shipment so UPS declines the order until the next day or if the process hasn't put through in time for UPS to pick up, the wait is there.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I don't understand why I am still showing 'in progress' since the beginning of the week considering I was #10 in the National reservation system... I am having the device shipped to corporate Rogers Plus store in the GTA which means it get's there next day once it actually ships...
I'm Here A Lot

So I ended up getting my cellphone, but not paying the $359.99 price because my current plan is a regular smartphone plan and I had to upgrade to a $90 dollar plan that was the same amount of data as mine. (Which i didnt. I just paid $539 for the phone) which will work out okay because my friend is buying my old OnePlus phone off me for $200.

Also didnt get the charger either but at least I got an awesome phone! (I also messed up the S pen sensor because i wasnt paying attention and inserted it the wrong way, but the pen still works)

Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

@Fabledsky how did the S-Pen sensor mess up? O__o

Also, you don't get the charger? Why not? You reserved it. Shouldn't you still get it?

(I haven't read the fine prints - Do you need to sign 2yr to get the charger?)

I am still in progress too @Andre_Avigdor - but I was a higher number than you.
Did you get yours yet? Any news?
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Still waiting on my so called "reservation". I live beside corporate. What a load of crap.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Fabledsky

Oh no! But common sense.. That won't be covered under warranty and thus it will cost to fix :(.

Hmm I wonder why u never got the wireless charger