Samsung Galaxy Note 5 / S6 edge + Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rogers Employee ShakTiburon
Rogers Employee

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 / S6 edge + Reservation numbers / Questions

@jkffghjfghjfgjh

O___O" I am waiting for mine too
What are you excited about? What in your opinion is pro and con for this phone? 😄

@Meowmix - I see your point.

On a side note: I really want Mobile Gaming to seriously take off... Not these "Clash of Clans" type, I mean, serious gaming... maybe when the world data network technology runs at 100gbps? lol
I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone know when the actual release date is for the S6 Edge+ 64GB?   I can't see online anywhere.

Rogers Employee

Official Launch date was 3 Days ago no?
Both 32GB and 64GB?
Stock obviously may limit that but I thought both were released at same time?

On Side note:
I was reading up online and 128 GB version were advised by Samsung "As not available" and was pulled off their website. But obviously it is offered or at least the plan for it is... in North American market. Question is, will it reach Canada. x__x
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I found an Edge+ 64GB in Edmonton!    Went to my Samsung store at West Edmonton Mall.    They had like 50 in stock!   HAHAHA.     None at any Rogers.

Rogers Employee

😮

😮

😮

What store?! WEM is huge! Give our Edmonton folks the news! What store What Storee?!!
I've Been Here Awhile

Still waiting on my Note 5. This is abysmal customer support on Rogers' side. They have the phones and chargers in store but I apparently can't pick one up without paying for the charger. Rediculous. 

I Plan to Stick Around

The Samsung store!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ShakTiburon

He did say on his post "Went to my Samsung store at West Edmonton Mall." guess u missed that? Lol.

@rawr4444

It seems like Samsung is doing what Apple did. Supply their own stores with more and the carriers get less. It seems to be the trend now I noticed.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @rjwilkin

It's not really ridiculous... You will get one with the phone u reserved. The ones at the store are store stock only. They aren't for reservations. When a reservation phone ships to the store, in that box it includes the wireless charger or whatever gift Rogers gives out.
Rogers Employee

WAIT.
THERE IS A SAMSUNG STORE?!
😞 Ofcourse I missed that! I didn't know one existed? Does Toronto / GTA have this? 😞 😞 😞
I want a Samsung Store!