Samsung Galaxy Note 5 / S6 edge + Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 / S6 edge + Reservation numbers / Questions

Lol I'm number 2...... ; (. Must have been a stock screw up. Every store has 32's right now.
Rogers Employee ShakTiburon
Rogers Employee

@rawr4444 You will get it. Don't you worry 🙂
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @rawr4444

Don't worry! You will soon have your precious device in ur hands and play with it!
I've Been Here Awhile

Releasing the either the s6+ and the Note 5 with base storage of 32g is a waste of a phone. The cost difference in a 32g and 64g chip to the producer is pennies per chip and will cause nothing but grief to those buying a 32g. 64g and 128g should be the new standard if you are going to lock people out of the phone.  Smiley Mad

Rogers Employee

^ AGREED! @godspawn

New standard should be 64GB minimum.
I've Been Here Awhile

Can you tell me what the software and bloatware is installed in the 32g Note? In the US its 8.5g which ha already eaten 25% of your storage. 64g version there is 15g used. Wonder why the extra bloatware,figure there is more room so load it up?

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

that doesn't make sense, the http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/cell-phones-accessories/EP-PN920TBEGUS fast wireless charging pad is just newly launched and was not available when the s6 and s6 edge came out

what I'm thinking is that most likely the free wireless charger will be the same one that was given out during the s6 and s6 edge launch, meaning it WON'T be the new Fast wireless charging pad

still not bad, keep it at bedside where speed is not important since it has all night to charge

Rogers Employee

@Babukb2 I charge my phone over night anyway...
So a Disc or a Wire wouldn't make a difference...
Wirless Charging to me, seems more like"I put it on and I gotta go in 30 mins" kind of idea... not over night. However it obviously varies on the user...

As far as I know, Rogers doesn't keep the Wireless Chargers in stock; so I wouldn't think it would be the old ones... 😐
Samsung OverStock deals? lol

Eitherway, Wireless Charging to me, is Wireless Charging... I didn't see the difference... so "fast charging" is what? the amps boost/increase?
I have my output plug as 2.4amps anyway. So It doesn't matter what cable or disc I use (I am calling the wireless charger a disc, cause it looks like one... xD lol)

I Plan to Stick Around

Can someone confirm if it is the fast charge disc or the old model that we're all waiting on? If it's the old one, I'm not waiting around. I'll go to Bestbuy and pick the phone up. You can pick up the old disc on Amazon for $28.
Rogers Employee

$28?! Nice!

Does Note 3 take the Wireless charging? 😞
(I am lazy to check @Meowmix)