Samsung Galaxy Note 5 / S6 edge + Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 / S6 edge + Reservation numbers / Questions

are you saying there is no difference between the fast wireless charging pad and the regular charging pad except for the wall plug?

the fast charging pad is clearly labeled fast charge and my understanding was that there is something different about the coils in the fast charge pad vs the regular wireless charge pad samsung gave with the S6

I Plan to Stick Around

This is what I got from Rogers :

Okay, the Samsung Edge Plus just came in market yesterday. Before that, you would have likely made a reservation for the phone. IT generally take between 5-7 business days for devices to be shipped. So you can expect the phone to be shipped within that time period.

Also since I reserve by phone im not eligible for the free wireless reservation Smiley Sad
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hi,

I just wanted to follow up on this "free" wireless charger that is being offered by Rogers:

1. Is it only applicable to online reservation, whereby, you have to either renew your existing contract for the share everything plan or can this be applicable to "buy-out-right" devices and BYOD customers? How about corporate reservations as well, does the rule change if you are either renewing the contract or BYOD pricing of the H/W purchase?

3. On Samsung Page, the "fast" wireless charger is listed as the following:
Fast Charge Wireless Charging Pad
White Model #: EP-PN920TWEGUS

Black Model #: EP-PN920TBEGUS

URL: http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/cell-phones-accessories/EP-PN920TBEGUS

Is this the same one we are getting? 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Karthik_S

Yes that is the same one Rogers has. We got those with the S6 and S6 edge reservations
Rogers Employee ShakTiburon
Rogers Employee

o__o" This topic has really blown up. Glad to see interests!

@Meowmix - I am starting to like Note 5 more ... Still waiting for my email for reservation but all and all, seems like a decent phone.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ShakTiburon

Honestly using it for a couple of days I like it but I'm sticking to my Note 4. Nothing has WOWED me to be honest lol
I Plan to Stick Around

For me I upgrade from the S5. For me the edge+ a big upgrade from the S5. Better fingerprint sensor, way bigger size, from 16 gb to 64. So for me it is a good upgrade. But if you already have a note not a big upgrade realy.
Rogers Employee ShakTiburon
Rogers Employee

I know - :/ may be the edge+ is promising but the Note 5 is meh phone - as a Phone its AMAZING. as a NoteSeries it isn't.
I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone actually found an edge+ 64gb phone yet? If so can you post which store you found it at?
I Plan to Stick Around

Im number one from Rogers for a edge+ 64, if I heard anything will let u guy know