Samsung Galaxy Note 5 / S6 edge + Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 / S6 edge + Reservation numbers / Questions

Do they ship on weekends?    Or only weekdays?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @rawr4444

They do only ship weekdays but Rogers has a agreement with UPS to deliver the devices on Saturdays if the device has been shipped out Friday. 

I Plan to Stick Around

I feel that we all have working phones so we need to just get ready to love our new one coming, when you have lemons you make lemonade... but you enjoy the drink! 😊

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Patrick52

I agree. If you have a working phone, i am sure u can wait a extra couple of days. Yes i agree that its not that but u reserve a device & should get it but lets be honest here, we are all getting worked up on this when reality is that if u want it, go to the store & get it. No one is holding anyone back other then people saying that Rogers is doing this & then giving them a free charger ( which has done this for many devices before) & such.. Yes we are ready to love our new devices & such but lets take a breather too! 

Lets all just calm down & enjoy our weekends. If u want the device, just head to a Best Buy or ur local Rogers store & get it!

I Plan to Stick Around

I just suddenly dropped 14 positions . Either a bunch of people cancelled at once or possibly orders are being filled. Any of you low numbers move to in progress?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @wpd

Hmm might be Rogers filling them slowly. We shall see
I Plan to Stick Around

Some of us don't have working phones.   I've literally been dropping calls for the last month and my gps doesn't work.   So not everyone is in the same situation like you with a working phone so have some sympathy for the rest of us!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @rawr4444

I do have sympathy for the ones that do not have a working phone thus why I said u can walk into any store and get one at anytime correct?. That's what I am saying here.

The ones that don't have a working phone can anytime walk into a Rogers store and or Best buy and get a new phone without waiting. The ones that have a working phone I'm sure can wait a extra few days.
I Plan to Stick Around

@rawr4444 in sorry if I sounded like Oh well for anyone else... 😎 I really hope all is well soon with your new phone I really mean that true to heart. Things are going to be all good real soon, but till then you have a good weekend. 😉
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix Yeah, my issue I was raising is that no stores have the 64GB model.    Oh well - it is the way it is I guess.   I called about 20 Rogers authorized dealers and all Best Buys with no luck.    Maybe I'll get up tomorrow and try again to see if they are getting Friday shipments in on Saturday.    Thanks for your feedback!