Samsung Galaxy Note 5 / S6 edge + Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jkffghjfghjfgjh
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 / S6 edge + Reservation numbers / Questions

This time apparently it does.

The wireless charger only to those who ordered it online.

rogers.jpg

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @wpd

Best buy gets their stock from their head office. they have a different warehouse that's why but does not expalin why the reservations didn't go threw. I wonder what is going on.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jkffghjfghjfgjh

Yes that is correct only reservations get the free wireless chargers but as I sadi every release of a device gets a small gift like that for using the system. Either way it seems like something is up and no one is talking. I would go to the local Rogers store or best buy and get it

wpd
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm not in a hurry and would prefer to wait for the wireless charger anyway. That said, it would be nice for Rogers to finally be transparent with people an offer an ounce of respect to its customers. I know they won't as that will result in lost sales.

Andre_Avigdor
I Plan to Stick Around

I am bumped up to #12 now... I called the Rogers store where I am supposed to pick it up and they said they are expecting the Note 5's to arrive at 2 PM... Fingers crossed lol

RogersAliciaG
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi everyone,

I would like to help provide some clarity on the Device Reservation System.

Have a look at our “ Things to know” section on our Rogers Reservation System page.

Hopes this helps

RogersAliciaG

Patthe
I Plan to Stick Around

So will rogers call me? I am #1 for edge+ 64GB.?

wpd
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks RogersAliciaG. Nothing in the Things to Know explains what's occurring today. I get that we're not guaranteed " prior " to availability. This isn't prior to this is day of and yes, place in line counts as of today or when they are available. The problem is, Rogers appears to be directing stock to new activations rather than reservations. That's what's ticking people off.

Andre_Avigdor
I Plan to Stick Around

So it looks like the people like myself that actually reserved the devices when they where 1st released last week won't be the 1st to get them?! I would say that's nuts, but it's not surprising after being a Rogers customer for 20+ years lol... If I cancel my online reservation and go to a local best buy store then I don't get the free wireless charger... I'll wait till 2PM when the store is supposed to get their allocation and will decide then what to do...

kh29
I Plan to Stick Around

#wpd  

did you chance to get your note 5  at best buy