Samsung Galaxy Note 5 / S6 edge + Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 / S6 edge + Reservation numbers / Questions

Wow, that sounds like a pretty useless reservation system... Anyways I called Rogers and spoke to 3 different reps and they can't really do anything. All they said is that it should ship soon.

I Plan to Stick Around

I guess the bloatware is taking longer to load onto the phones than originally anticipated....

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Samina

It's not useless as Samsung did this last year with the Note 4. It seems like Samsung is pulling it's old tricks again. Normally it ships out a day before the launch.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @junior5555

Yes they post that for every device reservation. It's just added there just incase anything happens just like this.

I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone seeing movement this morning ? As well, anyone reserve the phone at a Bestbuy and receive confirmation ?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @wpd

My buddy got his from my best buy. Bell users that pre ordered haven't gotten the shipment yet either it seems. It's strange

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Still 43rd with an open reservation.

Amazing job Rogers.

Glad to see your crappy reservation system is working for you guys.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @

As I said above, it seems like Bell users have NOT received a confirmation on their pre order either. So how is this Rogers fault?. As the same as last year, it seems like Samsung screwed up again. I am not saying it's not Rogers fault but still. Blaming a company without knowing isn't right. 

It seems like since the Note 3 launch, Samsung has found a way to screw it up.

I Plan to Stick Around

This is not a transaction between two casual friends here.

Rogers is a large enough company (as is Bell) to be able to figure these issues out. They would have know days in advance that they wouldnt be shipping on time to meet the launch day. At the VERY least send an email perhaps informing us pretty order clients of any pending delays.

Anything less is just poor customer service.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jkffghjfghjfgjh

I agree fully with you on this as I had said the same last year but then found out Samsung was the reason to do that. If it is the same this year, no wonder why Samsung is losing customers. Nonetheless Rogers should post it as their online reservation system does say that you might not get it at launch. It was there before u signed for it really.