Samsung Galaxy Note 5 / S6 edge + Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 / S6 edge + Reservatio​n numbers / Questions

Yes will add the wife on it soon, 10 GB share 2 phone for a very good deal Smiley Happy

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Babukb2

Im using it right now actually!. Smiley Happy. Small little tease but it's a really good device but has its draw backs which i will name tomorrow Smiley Sad

I Plan to Stick Around

are you using a retail model, or a demo?

jw for when you post your thoughts whether it will be accurate for retail versions or if they may have updated or changed something from the version you are using

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Babukb2

This is the actual demo unit that the Mobile Managers get to test out them selfs & show it off to customers when the device gets released. The demo model that will go out for show isn't going to go up until Thursday.

I Plan to Stick Around

do you know if the demo unit is identical to the retail versions that are sold, or is there a difference?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Babukb2

As I stated above its the same unit that will be sold to the customers. Its the actual retail demo unit that Store manager get to give to the employees or managers to show off & show customers what its like

I Plan to Stick Around

thanks for clarifying, looking forward to reading your thoughts on the device

I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers customer service really sucks sometimes... I called in today to confirm that I will be getting the free charger... I am renewing my 15gb share everything plan so I am technically eligible to receive it... the conversation went like this... the csr knows nothing about... I have him go to the public web page to see the offer... after being on hold he tells me I need to cancel my #16 reservation and reorder... I explain to him that on the reservation page the offer isn't listed so I can't take advantage of the free charger offer there so cancelling my reservation wouldn't be to my advantage... he puts me on hold again... he comes back and says I was right... and that I should be getting a free charger but he can't confirm that as it's until supplies last... I sarcastically ask if they have 16 chargers lol he doesn't even clue into my sarcasm and says probably yes... basically a waste of 30 mins of my time lol

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Andre_Avigdor

The customer service reps are not trained as much I noticed. The reps get the last word on everything so unfortunately this does seem to happen with every device release.

Also the reps can NOT see how many units of the wireless chargers are in stock. It does say " While quality last". in the past over 2,000 customers got it so u will get it for sure. No reason to stress over it.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hi Guys,

I want to know, since I am a BYOD customer with Rogers on their Loyalty BYOD Plan, can I just walk to a Future Shop / Best Buy / Rogers Store and ask to buy out right the Note 5 32GB or Edge+ 64GB, or would they give me hassle?

I figured it won't be a problem, since I am a customer of Rogers already. 

Any thoughts...