Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Marshmallow

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Marshmallow

Rogers OS update page indicate 27 April for Marshmellow 6.0 for Note 5.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Sushil1011

That is correct!!! Do remember that the dates can change without notice. It does state that below as well.
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi...what about Note 4 owners? Are we getting the upgrade too? Thanks
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jonnybraga

I will see what i can get as i havent heard anything yet for that device.
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks!
I Plan to Stick Around

Hummmm! So today Rogers changed update marshmallow date 27 April to coming soon for Note 5 without any explanation..........last moment..... I know update page say date will change any time.....

All Canadian carrier already relased long time ago.............

I really upset on my decsion to transfer (within past 3 months) 5 cell phone line from Bell to Rogers.....I have to rethink after 2 years............

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Sushil1011

Rogers nor any carriers don't have to give a explanation to why they changed the dates BUT i do want to know why as well because they all have released them. Whats Rogers waiting for?
I Plan to Stick Around

Ridiculous, was waiting for this for a long time. Why Rogers has to be the last and behind all other carriers? Time to switch to Telus.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi

In today completion era (with other carrier) Rogers can’t do/behaviour like this. See above mmostafaei comment, want to leave Rogers. I will do same if I am not stuck with 2 year’s contract. But definitely think twice to suggest anybody to join Rogers.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Sushil1011

But again any company has a right not to update its user or customers on why the update or product will not come out or date changed. It's in their Claus but I DO agree with you though. Again money talks so if u think another carrier is better for u, then go where u see the grass is greener right?.