Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Marshmallow

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Marshmallow

Hello @SFShakeel

Hmm i wonder why they are delaying it for.
LordZog
I Plan to Stick Around

Now May 31st.. This is just pathetic now.. So Note 4 will get it before the Note 5??.. Not amused..

jcordner81
I've Been Here Awhile

this is a joke . My note has been experiencing issues which are fixed in this update and all we get is the dangled carrot. The note 6 will be out before we get this update. I think I am going to jump from this sinking ship called rogers. 

ernsy92
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm done waiting for the update that Rogers supposedly was gonna release So I went and got the telus one and have used my note 5 for 2 weeks like that and it's absolutely amazing
cameronlam
I've Been Around

Think about switch to telus too. 

soundwave80
I Plan to Stick Around

Koodo here I come! I will save some cash and be on a better network. I figured we wouldn't see the update till June so why Rogers couldn't give us a separate security update to pacify us while we wait is a testament to their customer care in my opinion.
SportsFun
I've Been Here Awhile

@ernsy92 wrote:
I'm done waiting for the update that Rogers supposedly was gonna release So I went and got the telus one and have used my note 5 for 2 weeks like that and it's absolutely amazing

Hello @ernsy92,

Could you please let us know the detailed steps to install the M from Telus? I'm sick and tierd of waiting for Rogers!!!

thanks a bunch..

RogersDarrell
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Community,

We’re working with Samsung and will be releasing Marshmallow on Android devices with additional functionality soon. The Galaxy Note 5 will be the first Android to get Marshmallow. The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and other devices will get the update in the following weeks.

Please make sure you retain the original software on your Rogers Samsung device so you can enjoy all our updates. Thanks for your patience!

RogersDarrell

Sushil1011
I Plan to Stick Around

I hope/wish wi-fi calling will be additional feature.
ernsy92
I Plan to Stick Around

go to Sammobile.com
and look for the android for telus
they got great instructions