Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Marshmallow

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Marshmallow

There was another Rogers update pushed to the Note 5 on Oct 27th. It came with the October security patch and might have had other improvements as well, maybe on battery life so try downloading it and see if it helps.
Also, I know people earlier in this conversation said marshmallow was never pushed to their phones back in May/June (I was one of them) and didn't want to load another carriers's update but this update was pushed OTA so if you still don't have marshmallow, you might get it now!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I actually came back to this thread for the sole purpose of seeing if anyone else has been having issues since that October security update.
My battery life stinks yet again and Web pages seem to hesitate before loading.
Also it seems that Samsung is rolling out the note 7 grace ux to note 5 in Korea, I'm wondering if we'll ever see it?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @soundwave80

Last update on this thread was a month ago. So maybe some have figured out the issue and fixed it or haven't communicated yet.

As for the update, it will be released to Rogers when Samsung Canada releases it and then Rogers will test it and release it to their own time. Until then there isn't much information on it