Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Marshmallow

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PizzaBear
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Marshmallow

For those that always wants latest update, buy Nexus devices directly from Google Play Store and you would always get the latest updates. 

I do find it quite amusing that BlackBerry Priv receives updates much quicker than the rest of Android phones.

SFShakeel
I Plan to Stick Around

Hope we'll receive update later after midnight or tomorrow. Hope Rogers will not change the upgrade schedule this time and it will pushed timely.

soundwave80
I Plan to Stick Around

Downloading now!
angelop
I Plan to Stick Around

Let us know how it goes. I used odin and the telus firmware --all good for about 3 weeks.

The new firmware update hasn't shown up on my phone - probably wont.

I am curious to see what rogers "and more" meant. What was the "and more" and what new bloatware was added.

Thanks

soundwave80
I Plan to Stick Around

I've already encountered a bug where I get "unfortunately settings has stopped working" when trying to open the theme store.
skip501
I Plan to Stick Around

The 'and more' is apparently wifi calling. The delay sucked, but this is a good feature add. Will download now and test.
soundwave80
I Plan to Stick Around

Let us know if you can access your theme store after the update , thanks.
superish
I'm Here A Lot

Ugh I can't see the update yet. Are you guys getting it OTA? Or through Smart Switch?
psre08
I Plan to Stick Around

Downloading OTA as we speak. Finally.

skip501
I Plan to Stick Around

Received the update through OTA. They might be staggering the availability. Everything seems to be working fine so far. No problems with the theme store.