Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Marshmallow

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Marshmallow

Hello @scubahood289

Honestly its both Rogers and Samsung I find it.
I Plan to Stick Around

The os upgrade listed security updates, bug fixes , marshmallow 6.0 and more!
Anyone know what and more! Could be?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @soundwave80

Honestly who knows but hopefully it's something good!
I've Been Around

I'm guessing this is a placeholder to keep people quiet, just like when the date was April 28th. Then a couple days before it they will change it back to "coming soon".

I Plan to Stick Around

Now it is coming on May 30, again pushed forward for another week.

I Plan to Stick Around

Let them know on Twitter @rogers how you feel about this further delay. I posted a link to an existing thread on page 12 I believe.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

This is so frustrating. I wish I didn't have 4 more month contract and could leave right away. if your network can't handle these higher end smart phones, why are you selling them???? They are going to be the last one on entire universe to release this update.  Keep up the GREAT work Rogers. Most people will leave to other providers.

I Plan to Stick Around

What hurts the most is that Rogers simply does not care about delivering this update to us. They do not care that our patch level is November, potentially putting its customers at risk for malware infections. Least of all they do not care about delivering feature enhancements; their expectation is for customers to upgrade their device if they want the latest Android version. Ultimately, we the customer are to blame for rewarding Rogers with our business. On Monday, I plan to bring down the hammer with the Ombudsman and the office of the president. Imagine if we all contacted the Ombudsman? Strength in numbers. Just sayin'.
I Plan to Stick Around

Wow, yeah great news. With the latest slippage, why not just make the date "never" and expose how Rogers really feels about its Note 5 (and other) customers. Stop beating around the bush.

I've Been Here Awhile

There is nothing that this new And More additions to the update that would keep me here. Lucky I updated already but the wait is just plain unacceptable. Period!!!