Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Marshmallow

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Marshmallow

Any idea when this update will be released? Telus and Bell have already announced it. Telus is releasing it on 13th. What about Rogers?

Solved! Go to Solution.
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Marshmallow

What's with the wait. I was told this update will fix the bad signal the note 5 has.

***edited labels***

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @hart0088

Unfortunately they haven't released anything yet for this device. I would suggest looking at the OS Upgrade Schedule thread to see if they do update it with any new information regarding the update for the Note 5.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mmostafaei

At this moment there isn't any news on when Rogers will release it for the Note 5. Keep a eye out on the "OS Upgrade Schedule" thread for more information when they do update it..

http://communityforums.rogers.com/html/assets/OSUpgrade.html
I Plan to Stick Around

I am aware of that. But wondering why Rogers is usually the last carrier to upgrade their OS. The other carriers are releasing the update and Rogers hasn't even announced it yet......
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mmosstafaei

Unfortunately that's something no one can give u a straight answer on. Even they won't. They mostly likely will release It the same time. I'll see what I can find out though
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers doesn't update their update schedule so don't hold out too much hope that any further information will be provided.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Japetto

They do update it but it's not likely they will until they get the information from the back end.
I Plan to Stick Around

No update still? This is a great example of how OS should be updated: http://forum.telus.com/t5/Mobility/Software-Update-Schedule/ta-p/53566

No update or "coming soon" on Rogers OS update site is pathetic. Thanksfully I am close to end of my agreement and I can switch out from Rogers soon.
I Plan to Stick Around

I've about had it with Rogers too. For this and other reasons. They sent me a refurb Note 5 that wont get an LTE-A signal, this is my 2nd refurb sent to me as well, the first had scuffs all over the screen. On to my 3rd one I guess....

Samsung already takes way too long for OS Upgrades. Longer than any other MFR. Rogers makng this worse doesnt help things. Being secretive to your customers does not make them like you.

It's not necessary at all. MOST people are just looking for ANY change to the sheet. That would not and is not too much to ask. Stop trying to defend their actions on this matter Meowmix.... it's getting old.