Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Hello italianfitguy

Carriers are offering the White model it could just be that FS wont get any in.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello Meowmix

i agree. Carrier will offer both colours, but not sure about FS or BB.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello italianfitguy

I am sure they will offer them in white!
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello Meowmix

you could right, im just going by what they told me when i initially went to fs and bb to pre order the phone, they could not guarantee me a white one, only black.
I Plan to Stick Around

* you could be right.
I Plan to Stick Around

I pre ordered the note 3 when it came out last year and i went to the Rogers store i reserved it to and the manager told me they only had the ones in stock that were pre ordered... this was at fairview mall... so i am not sure how likely it is cause i know Rogers stores don't get too much stock of any new device.
I Plan to Stick Around

i was going to order the note 4 but it is a little pricey for me know..so i thought the note 3 woulld be cheaper..does anyone know where to buy it out?

thanks

I Plan to Stick Around

@raymondtrudeu

I know what you mean.  Note 4's will be $329 on a 2-year term.  $750 without a contract.  I dropped my Note 2 a couple of weeks ago, and the screen protector is the only thing keeping it together 😞

I have a year left on my 3-year term and negotiated a relatively low-cost buyout (I think it was about $80).  If I didn't drop the Note 2, I'd probably keep using it for at least another year.  It's a great phone and really does everything that I need it to do, and still with great battery life.  I'm seeing other carriers offering Note 3's for as little as $49.99 - which Rogers would likely price match.  It isn't that I can't afford the Note 4...I just hate paying the cost of admission for bleeding-edge tech.  Getting a shiny new phone TODAY for fifty bucks is very tempting, and while writing this...I'm almost convinced it's the right thing to do.  Yeah, I know the camera is better, the processor is faster, quad-HD screen is amazing, and so on.  For all those improvements, I'm still impressed with and still love using the Note 2.  The Note 3 would probably blow me away!

I Plan to Stick Around

Do I lose the $40 if it gets shipped and I decide not to pick it up? Thx.

I Plan to Stick Around

@sabesh wrote:

Do I lose the $40 if it gets shipped and I decide not to pick it up? Thx.

No