Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

I'll be going with both the Note 4 and iPhone 6 Plus as well. Alternate between the 2 to keep me from getting bored for a year. I hope that the Note 4 takes a Nano SIM, so that I don't have to use an adapter when ever I switch to the Note 4.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello sabesh

Unfortunately the Note 4 uses a Micro Sim Card so u might need to get the Adapter if u want to use them
I Plan to Stick Around

I know someone previously showed a map with the release dates by region but, I can't get anyone at Samsung to admit to a Canadian release date. At the very least, it's not formally announced yet.
I Plan to Stick Around

@wpd wrote:
I know someone previously showed a map with the release dates by region but, I can't get anyone at Samsung to admit to a Canadian release date. At the very least, it's not formally announced yet.

dude it's been confirmed. What else do you want? There is a big dot on Canada that matches up with Oct 17

I Plan to Stick Around

now all that needs to be confirmed is the price on contract 

I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Polishpat

It has not been confirmed by Samsung. Do you work for Samsung ? Their statement at this time is that it has not yet been determined. Not saying your wrong and your most likely right. My comment was specific to Samsung's position. 

I Plan to Stick Around

WPD

I have to agree with you. Yes the S Carpet Map that was revealed on Samsung's Facebook page does show North America as Oct 17 release date. However with no confirmation from Samsung Canada irritates me as well. Why has there been such a delay of official announcement from Samsung Canada?  Why did Samsung Global announce Global dates and Samsung Canada still to announce? Kinda of sad on Samsung Canada's part, they have been known in the past to be slow at media release for launch dates.  It makes me kind of wonder if we will be disappointed with a week delay for Canada, I hope not. I just don't understand if this global map outlining dates has been out for two days why still no announcement?

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Oh well. I do have a couple of adapters already. Was hoping for some consistency among manufacturers.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello sabesh

You would think so but it doesn't seem like it
I Plan to Stick Around

What do you mean it has not been confirmed?? You know that saying "do you want me draw that for you?" well there you go, you now have a drawing. I don't understand why do you keep denying it. The dot is not even on the USA, it's clearly on a Canadian territory. If that's not enough for you, i dont know what you need more. If you knew anything about Samsung you'd know we always match up eith the american release date.

@wpd wrote:

Hey Polishpat

It has not been confirmed by Samsung. Do you work for Samsung ? Their statement at this time is that it has not yet been determined. Not saying your wrong and your most likely right. My comment was specific to Samsung's position.