Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

I see now that Rogers has the Note 4 for $300(like Bell and Telus) on a 2 year deal. Was there a reason for it being $330 just a couple days ago? I just got a plan and ordered the Note 4 last night, when I talked to a Rogers live chat employeee they told me the Note 4 is in stock compared to them not having it Sunday? Is there a reason that people who reserved them don't already have them considering the rogers employee is saying that they re in stock? Just curious!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello sbrar96

Its due that eveyone was price matching and calling Rogers for discounts due to the launch day being screwed up. So Rogers put the same price eveyone else had. Either way u would have gotten it the same price with price match.

It may be in stock but the reps only see " IN STOCK" and " NOT IN STOCK". They can't actually see the amount there is.
I've Been Here Awhile

I just reserved a white one. Just wonder is the reservation system just for people signing 2 yrs contract or it also serve people who just want to buy the phone at full price? Because this phone is for my husband to use it in fido.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Vancouvercanuck

Nope it's for both BUT it depends on the store from what i know. Here in the GTA stores will sell it but some people in Calgary are reporting that they won't let them.

You will also need to unlock the phone to use it with Fido
I've Been Around

I walked into a rogers store yesterday and walked out with a note 4 in less than a half hour. Why are people still ordering them? Rogers in Coquitlam Center ( Vancouver BC ) has a bunch.

I've Been Here Awhile

Do i need to be a rogers customer? How much do you pay? Do thet still have white one?

I've Been Here Awhile

Got it a week late but also got the Blue Piston 🙂

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello vancouvercanuck

In order to reserve a phone from Rogers yes you need to be a Rogers customer unfortunately. You will pay $799.99+ tax for the device for outright buy. Also yes they do/.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Benbike

Very nice!!! 🙂
I'm Here A Lot

According to Ups, my note 4 should be here by the end of the day. Cannot wait 😄