Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Can someone explain how it works to buy a Note 4 outright? I've walked into a half-dozen Rogers stores in Calgary and been told they can't sell me a phone outright for a while yet (and that "while" is ranging from 2 weeks to 3 months). Yet, I see some have been able to buy it outright already.

I'd appreciate any insight into this discrepancy if someone here knows...

TIA.

JR

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello JRinYYC

I guess it depends on the region. Here in GTA it's not hard to find a Rogers store to sell u it outright
I Plan to Stick Around

Today it moved to in "progress(Finalization)", so hoping for shipping Friday.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dpr

Hopefully it does ship out tomorrow night!!
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for the quick response Meowmix. It's too bad it's inconsistent like that. I may hit the phones tomorrow and see if I can find a store here that will sell.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello JRinYYC

I agree with u on that. I hope u can get one tomorrow!!
I've Been Here Awhile

Me too!

I have an S5 now and quite like it. My main complaint though is I find it slow compared to the Nexus 5 I had beforehand. I've played with a couple Note 4's in displays, and they are quick! The best of both it seems, so I'm keen to get one.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello JRinYYC

My only complaint about the Note 4 is that it's not water or dust resistant like the S5 and doesn't have USB 3.0. I like the idea of Water resistant as i used it at the lake many times when swimming.

Other then that i love the Note 4
I Plan to Stick Around

I hope all of you will get your device soon! I got mine since Tuesday and been loving it since. The only thing is the battery life some people claim to have a battery life which lasts for 2 days and going but mine doesn't. I've been using those app killer but I guess those drain  your battery, too. I am hoping there's a solution to it unless I need to root it to get rid of the bloatwares and Touchwiz to optimize battery life?

I've Been Around

I still waiting mine Smiley Indifferent

I hope I'll receive it next week, I was number 32 in the list.